Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

I got an email that my order for Guardians was cancelled too but love the fact that their site still yes that have some in stock and that my order shipped. What the fuck???

Yep, cancelled via public email. (Thanks for sharing my email addy). But, on their website, status is "order shipped". Strange practices.

I just noticed that on the e-mail and in my order history. I missed out on TTL (stupid notify e-mail popped in my inbox and hour after they went up) and now I'm waiting for Bull Moose to hopefully release some on their site. 

Hey guys, I stopped by Easy Street in West Seattle today and thought I'd share what I found:

I picked up the last copy of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, but by the time I left (~3 hours ago), they still had

Two copies of Little Miss Sunshine OST

One copy of Guardians of the Galaxy OST (LP)

Two or three copies of Game of Thrones OST

Three copies of Bleachers Demos (not sure what this is, but saw it in this thread a lot, so)

and I shit you not, 30 copies of the Mother Love Bone 7" (for you, jhulud)

I'm not going to be back up there until probably next weekend, so I can't go and personally pick this up for anyone. But you can contact the store, and I think they will sell you this shit at cost + shipping if you missed out on it. Good luck!

Edit: They also got some Death Grips Gov't Plates, but those were the first to go yesterday morning. They have a shit ton more BFRSD stuff, I just didn't really care to look - I was just there for the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and Millions of Dead Cops, which I did not find. Still looking for info on the SPOT book and 7" if anyone would like to help me out. Thanks!

@ a few folks who've offered and mentioned: Yes, I'm still game and looking for the Mother Love Bone 7". Message me if you snag it. Hollah!

http://turntablelab.com/collections/black-friday-records-store-day-2014-releases-alpha/products/mother-love-bone-hold-your-head-up-holy-roller-vinyl-7-record-store-day