PO: Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming

augustus

this was posted in a dmb forum:

Originally Posted by dobyblue viewpost.gif
FYI - I can confirm now that the vinyl master is 24-bit/96kHz so the vinyl was cut from analog > high rez digital which is good news. From what I gather the 24/96 source just has some eq on it which means it could sound more dynamic than the CD/digital downloads. If anyone is listening to theirs, let us know how it sounds.

Top comment discussion on Reddit is interesting. Guy says they are pulling the current release and redoing it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/vinyl/comments/2oa3iu/under_the_table_and_dreaming_not_sourced_from_the/

Kinda weird that people have copies of it if they're going to pull it. Why not cancel the orders? Do they not have QC?

Bummer:

Hello, and greetings from Bull Moose. Regarding your order for the Dave Matthews Band “Under The Table And Dreaming” LP, we have some potentially bad news- the pressing has been delayed again, and will not be releasing until 2/3/15. If you no longer wish to have your order in the system, let us know and we can certainly cancel it. Otherwise, we’ll be shipping you a copy when they (finally) arrive! Thanks, -Bull Moose

• 1 month later...

Did anyone ever get a copy of this? I thought I read some place that a few of them shipped and people have error copies, is that true or am I just an idiot? Probably the latter.

Also, this is on Groupon for $24.99 + free shipping: http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-dave-matthews-band-under-the-table-and-dreaming-lp

Which isn't a bad deal for this at all, IMO. I am thinking of picking it up from them because I've yet to place an order for this and I have to have it in my collection. Does anyone know how they package? Lol.

Did anyone ever get a copy of this? I thought I read some place that a few of them shipped and people have error copies, is that true or am I just an idiot? Probably the latter.

Also, this is on Groupon for $24.99 + free shipping: http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-dave-matthews-band-under-the-table-and-dreaming-lp

Which isn't a bad deal for this at all, IMO. I am thinking of picking it up from them because I've yet to place an order for this and I have to have it in my collection. Does anyone know how they package? Lol.

You get 6% back on top of this from eBates.