PO: Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming

augustus

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got shipping confirmation on this today from Amazon. Let's hope it's well worth the wait, this album does not deserve half-ass treatment. It would be nice for DMB Management to get with the times on LP releases.

Can't wait to spin Under the Table and Before These Crowded Streets back to back, easily, in my opinion, DMB's best albums. 

Just now reading up all of the news about this release.  The consensus seems to be that this release was pulled back due to the backlash and that it's being done the way it should've been done in the first place?

Finally got shipping confirmation on this today from Amazon. Let's hope it's well worth the wait, this album does not deserve half-ass treatment. It would be nice for DMB Management to get with the times on LP releases.

Can't wait to spin Under the Table and Before These Crowded Streets back to back, easily, in my opinion, DMB's best albums. 

You got shipping confirm from Amazon already?  thought it wasn't going to be released until the 24th?

You got shipping confirm from Amazon already?  thought it wasn't going to be released until the 24th?

Yeah I think Amazon just jumped the gun on the shipping confirmation since the release date has been changed so much. After this is released, should be interesting to see if there is any announcement for RSD release. Another Live Trax? Personally I'd love a Dave & Tim live release (Luther College) or a classic live DMB release like Central Park or Red Rocks. 

I ordered from Groupon and just went to check on my order and got this:

Your order has been canceled due to an unexpected issue with fulfillment. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be sending you an email with more details and a full refund soon. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact us

I ordered from Groupon and just went to check on my order and got this:

Your order has been canceled due to an unexpected issue with fulfillment. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be sending you an email with more details and a full refund soon. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact us

I also ordered through Groupon and have not yet gotten that message. However, I asked them the status of my order on Friday and received a message this morning telling me they are unsure when fulfillment will happen and that they would be more than happy to refund me my full amount or receive a groupon credit. I did not opt for either and said I would continue to wait until they were ready to ship. 

Guess, I'll be getting a refund email soon. haha

Thanks for posting. 

I also ordered through Groupon and have not yet gotten that message. However, I asked them the status of my order on Friday and received a message this morning telling me they are unsure when fulfillment will happen and that they would be more than happy to refund me my full amount or receive a groupon credit. I did not opt for either and said I would continue to wait until they were ready to ship. 

Guess, I'll be getting a refund email soon. haha

Thanks for posting. 

I didn't get an email yet, but on their site I clicked on track shipment and that's when this message popped up. My guess is they got more orders then they have stock, or are getting fewer copies  than they thought

I didn't get an email yet, but on their site I clicked on track shipment and that's when this message popped up. My guess is they got more orders then they have stock, or are getting fewer copies  than they thought

Interesting enough. I just received a shipment notification for this. Let's see if it actually ships and isn't just a phantom tracking number. But, I'm excited to hear this when it lands...