VC's 30 Days of Fright! Film Festival 2 (2015)

Yay! Glad you guys enjoyed HOB :) The ending was a bit meh, but there was enough scary ass shit in it for me to add it to my future October horror lists. That doll face girl & the Feaster Bunny... yikes.

If anyone hasn't seen Re-Animator, do yourself a favor tonight & watch it! (fuck, watch it if you have seen it.... a classic)

& it's awesome that the GreatGreenOne picked it ;)

That dollfaced girl was creepier than fuck! What idiot lets someone like that just come inside of their camper?? And the ending was enough for me being claustrophobic... Just the idea you can be screaming your head off and no one can hear a single peep is suffocating to me. I can't count how many times I have seen Re-Animator, and am going to enjoy it again tonight. The first time I picked the VHS up off the shelf at the video store as a teen and saw the line "Herbert West has a good head on his shoulders... and another one on his desk", I was sold... Started my relationship with Lovecraft for sure. Soon I found myself asking "why is everything always an octopus?" lol

I've never seen Re-Animator and I'm afraid to because I am 20 years old and too far into life to see it.

Fucking just watch Re-Animator. I didn't see it or a lot of classic horror stuff until after I was 18 because my Mom was ridiculously strict about R rated movies.

WATCH RE-ANIMATOR BLADE

BLADE WATCH RE-ANIMATOR

Do yourself a favor and watch it for Barbara Crampton's crazy boobies.

I probably will now, honestly.

Fucking just watch Re-Animator. I didn't see it or a lot of classic horror stuff until after I was 18 because my Mom was ridiculously strict about R rated movies.

WATCH RE-ANIMATOR BLADE

BLADE WATCH RE-ANIMATOR

Is this my new Die Hard?

That dollfaced girl was creepier than fuck! What idiot lets someone like that just come inside of their camper?? And the ending was enough for me being claustrophobic... Just the idea you can be screaming your head off and no one can hear a single peep is suffocating to me. I can't count how many times I have seen Re-Animator, and am going to enjoy it again tonight. The first time I picked the VHS up off the shelf at the video store as a teen and saw the line "Herbert West has a good head on his shoulders... and another one on his desk", I was sold... Started my relationship with Lovecraft for sure. Soon I found myself asking "why is everything always an octopus?" lol

hahaha, & the dude she walked in behind was like, I dunno, she just followed me. Maybe tell her Nooooooooooooooooo, you're too fucking creepy to come in here! I can understand why people hate the ending (just another buried alive & roll credits), but that's def one of the worst ways to die I can think of. Claustrophobic here as well :wacko: . & I really think that one dude was stoned when they're in the camper & he's eating everything. Seemed too realistic being around people in the past who can't handle weed hahaha.

oh man same here.... probably 50-60 times at least w/ Re-Animator. Darkly funny, gory, perfect Combs & Crampton, just awesome. 

AND HOW CAN ANYONE NOT APPRECIATE A MOVIE WHERE A HEAD GIVES HEAD?!

Bump with the calendar!

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=u6jood80lhpleuabobvi12k41k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Tonight's movie is Cooties, I picked this one! It's about a zombie outbreak in an elementary school and how the staff reacts. Definitely a horror-comedy and it stars familiar faces like Elijah Wood, Allison Pill, and Dwight from The Office (his name surpasses me at the moment).

I have this movie readily available for anyone who needs, no download needed ;)

PM me if you want the link!

Bump with the calendar!

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=u6jood80lhpleuabobvi12k41k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Tonight's movie is Cooties, I picked this one! It's about a zombie outbreak in an elementary school and how the staff reacts. Definitely a horror-comedy and it stars familiar faces like Elijah Wood, Allison Pill, and Dwight from The Office (his name surpasses me at the moment).

I have this movie readily available for anyone who needs, no download needed ;)

PM me if you want the link!

Tried PM'ing, box is full. Interested in the link if possible. Thanks!

Dual, daul, dualll real wheel, dual wheel real, dual rear wheel....

That made me laugh my ass off! Thank you Rambo :D

Rainn Wilson! Now I remember his real name. Haha, I love the part where he calls his girlfriend on the radio to apologize and then Elijah Wood butts in and he starts yelling at him.

Rainn Wilson! Now I remember his real name. Haha, I love the part where he calls his girlfriend on the radio to apologize and then Elijah Wood butts in and he starts yelling at him.

I really liked the part he played as the dad in Hesher as well. Certainly not like his usual character for sure