Lemuria - Tour Exclusive 7" (screened b-side)

Lemuria / Into It. Over It.

Hey!

We are going on tour this November and December! If you purchase advance tickets to the show we are giving away a FREE 7” record with new material on it to you. The only way to obtain this new record is by purchasing an advance ticket to our show. (If you don’t live in the US, we will offer this record to you when we tour your country next year). It is a one-sided 7” record, and on the b-side of the record will be a screen printed comic book frame that will serve as an alternate ending to our comic book release that Mitch Clem and Silver Sprocket are coordinating. Yes!

Also, we have released a tour poster online. If you share this poster on your Instagram or Twitter and tag me in it, we will give you the rarest variant of the 7” when you come to redeem it at our merch table. All you have to do is show us is the post you had made weeks before the show to prove that you help spread the word about the tour.

Instagram: @alex_kerns

Twitter: @alexkerns

You can find links to buy tickets to the shows on our website: www.lemuriapop.com

Here are the tour dates:

11/21 - McAllen, TX @ Cine El Rey

11/22 - Corpus Christi, TX @ The NASA

11/23 - Houston, TX @ Fitzferalds (Upstairs)

11/26 - San Antonio, TX @ 1011

11/28 - Austin, TX @ Red 7 (Inside)

11/29 - Albuquerque, NM @ Gasworks

11/30 - Phoenix, AZ @ Rhythm Room

12/1 - San Diego, CA @ Soda Bar

12/2 - Santa Ana, CA @ Constellation Room

12/3 - Fresno, CA @ Stummers

12/4 - Oakland, CA @ New Parish

12/5 - Portland, OR @ Slabtown

12/6 - Seattle, WA @ Corazon

12/7 - Boise, ID @ The Crux

12/8 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Kilby Court

12/9 - Denver, CO @ Hi Dive

12/10 - Lincoln, NE @ VEGA

Our mailing address is:

[email protected]

www.lemuriapop.com

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Still looking for someone who wants to go to one of these shows and pick up a 7" for me (I'll pay for your ticket, so... free show for you!). Some of those shows are already free but the band will be selling the 7" at their merch table.

It looks like this:

10255668_10152403755482120_8256791907503

Also, they should be selling the tour variant (coke bottle colored vinyl) of the Turnstile Comic 7" #3. I'm also looking for this!

10413387_10152397520767120_7975632507678

Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They were so great in Chicago. Picked up the free 7" obviously and the comic book 7".

Alex told me that they ended up making 1,500 of the free 7"s! And that black was the rarest variant.

Damn. I wonder if they'll make the rest available online after all. I grabbed the same stuff and Intersections from Evan. I was hoping he'd have copies of 12 Towns but he said "Nope, that album is done for."

The show was great by the way, especially the collabo songs at the end + the cover. It was worth almost dying in the rain for.

A while ago Alex emailed me about Lemuria playing Philly with Lifted Bells but I guess that was wrong because I haven't seen any mention of it elsewhere. Bummer, but still grabbed a ticket. How much were they selling the 7" + comic book for? It's in their own merch store for $14 but Revelation has it for $11, which I thought was weird.

A while ago Alex emailed me about Lemuria playing Philly with Lifted Bells but I guess that was wrong because I haven't seen any mention of it elsewhere. Bummer, but still grabbed a ticket. How much were they selling the 7" + comic book for? It's in their own merch store for $14 but Revelation has it for $11, which I thought was weird.

$14 at the show when I got it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well well well...

Courtesy Mercedes 7"

This is a record that we were giving away for free to anybody who purchased advance tickets on our winter US tour. Since a lot of you did not live close to where we were playing, we wanted to give you the opportunity to get this record as well.

www.lemuriapop.com

If you purchase any piece of clothing from our merch store before the end of Thursday, Jan 8th EST this record will be included in your order for free.

It's a screen printed 7" record with a new song on it.

Also, don't forget to check out our new comic book 7" on Silver Sprocket and Image Comics release as well.

Thanks!

Alex

• 5 months later...