SOLD OUT: No Sleep Records 2015 Subscription! (Coke Bottle Swirl variant LTD to 100)

smeepo

If you are looking to catch up with the old No Sleep subscription series you can scoop some here!  

http://stores.ebay.com/deathwishinc

AFICIONADO - ST LP on WHITE No Sleep Subscription out of 30

BALANCE AND COMPOSURE Separation LP No Sleep Subscription out of 30 on WHITE

DEPARTURES Teenage Haze LP 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE SEALED!

EARLY GRAVES Red Horse LP 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE SEALED!

INTO IT OVER IT - Proper LP No Sleep Subscription Series 2011 out of 30

LA DISPUTE - Wildlife 2xLP on RED/BLACK No Sleep Subscription out of 30

LA DISPUTE & KOJI Never Come Undone split 12" No Sleep Subscription out of 30

LOWTALKER The Marathon EP 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE SEALED!

MAJOR LEAGUE Hard Feelings LP 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE SEALED!

MIXTAPES Even On The... LP 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE - SEALED

MOUNTAIN MAN Two LP 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE SEALED!

NO TRIGGER Tycoon - 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE - SEALED

THE CASKET LOTTERY Real Fear LP 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE SEALED!

THIS TIME NEXT YEAR Drop Out LP 2011 No Sleep Subscription /30 on ORANGE MARBLE

TS & THE PAST HAUNTS Gone LP - 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE - SEALED

XERXES - Home Is A Deathbed 2012 No Sleep Subscription /200 on WHITE - SEALED

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely getting this. Will be my third year in a row. I get it for the bands i know and i love getting into new bands. Aviator and Rescuer are bands i really are into now, wouldn't have listened to them if i didnt have the sub. Also loved the exclusive in 2013 with the warehouse sessions LP

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email saying the lastest 4 releases are the last of the 2014 subscription! Kinda bummed that we're not getting anymore releases this year, but oh well. I'm looking forward to 2015. Here's a few more reasons why:

All releases will be shipped as they are released. This means higher shipping unfortunately (not sure if this actually makes me happy or not, but it's kind of a good thing).

1 LP will be exclusively available to subscribers (this could be positive/make me happy)

The coupon code for 2015 will give 15% off instead of 10% (that makes me happy)

My only complaint with the bulk shipments is that it takes a really long time to get records. It would be better if they packed together a couple at a time, like ones that come out in the same month, rather than each time one is released to save on shipping costs.

NSR posted a digital mockup! Remember, it's supposed to be coke bottle swirl. Looks a bit more like Cola/Brown in Clear to me, but I'll wait to see a finished product. 2014's variant went from a weak cream haze variant to an A side/B side smash, like the mock up appeared.

10818034_1492660154354882_569779287_n.jp

Also added some information to the OP.

Also seeing an Alcoa 7" cover of "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by Death Cab For Cutie. Was that up before?

I don't think that was available for very long. Chris had it made to propose to his girlfriend.

This year's subscription was limited to 100 for sale and it lasted well into the year. Maybe things will be different this year though... you never know.

They're only selling 90 of the 100 subscriptions. I think they have potential to sell out way sooner because of all the confirmed releases. People know what they can expect.

Right, 10 less than last year. Some releases for this year were confirmed when last year's went up, too. I just don't see these selling out for a couple months at least. Maybe I'm just being optimistic for myself as I am a 2014 subscriber and would like to get 2015, but I can't justify it just yet.