Over 3,000 cassettes for sale

Eilrack

eh, i think you guys are being a tad rough... guy clearly said make him reasonable offers... sure you can find a bunch of these at goodwill, but who cares about  random 50 cent tapes you probably dont want? price seems to be for the ability to have a sealed new copy now, not after aimless trips to salvation army... if you dont like dont buy... 

eh, i think you guys are being a tad rough... guy clearly said make him reasonable offers... sure you can find a bunch of these at goodwill, but who cares about  random 50 cent tapes you probably dont want? price seems to be for the ability to have a sealed new copy now, not after aimless trips to salvation army... if you dont like dont buy... 

thank you.

I know your trying, but these are still a bit high for most of these at $9.I mean the Seal your almost guaranteed to find at any given thrift store for fifty cents. Oh well good luck, there must be something somebody has been looking for that it's worth that to them , but not for me.

Its a open forum and everyone is free to write their thoughts, but if you're going to make sarcastic comments towards me i'll be a dick right back. Im just sharing my website. It is what it is. I was not asking to be critiqued. spread your negativity elsewhere. 

This isn't stated as an attack, merely as a statement looking into the thread; but, for a dude with 16 posts on here, all of which seem to be you trying to sell goods, your first impression here does not seem to be a strong one.  I was interested in purchasing from you, until your sarcastic statement toward dkrtz, then I immediately decided against it.  Doesn't look like you're here to make friends.  

On most orders the shipping is included. And with the free cassette promotion i think it's a pretty good deal. Feel free to message me offers. I'll usually accept if you're buying multiple tapes.

How do we know which ones have shipping included (before adding to cart?)

I started a website with all my cassettes I'm selling. I have all genres new & used including hiphop punk and metal. I just launched the site so I'm offering buy 3 cassettes get 1 free for anyone who buys from me in the next few weeks. Cheers!

www.charliebonesmusicden.com

might wanna update your site. it claims buy 5 get 1 free. just an FYI.

This isn't stated as an attack, merely as a statement looking into the thread; but, for a dude with 16 posts on here, all of which seem to be you trying to sell goods, your first impression here does not seem to be a strong one.  I was interested in purchasing from you, until your sarcastic statement toward dkrtz, then I immediately decided against it.  Doesn't look like you're here to make friends.  

well i understand im new to this site and maybe no one knows me, but I have actually used it more to find albums for my collection. Im sorry you were offended by my reaction to dictz nasty comment, but Im actually pretty friendly, but i guess only to other friendly people. bummer you let that ruin using my site. I would to make friends with some like minded people. Im really trying doing something out of love for music and positivity. I hate when negative people cause a storm of confusion for others. If you change your mind feel free to email me. I have so many cassettes its unreal! ha im gonna end up on hoarders! 

alot of info got pulled from my ebay page. but yes im offering buy 3 get i free. Just buy 3 and message me which one you want for free. Shipping should automatically come up as FREE if your spending more than $20. The site is brand new so im sorry for the kinks...email me if anything any problems and i'll help you

Just to reiterate... Cassettes are buy 3 at regular price, get 1 (of equal or lesser value) FREE. Shipping on orders over 19.99 is free. you can message me at [email protected] with any questions. The site just launched last week so im still working out the kinks. I also accept reasonable offers especially on multiple item orders. cheers!