HELP: Selecting a Microphone

I've been using a USB Blue Snowball mic for years now to record vocals for my music. I got this mic for free about 8 years ago and thought it's about time to step it up a little bit. I'm not too serious with my music, I pretty much do it for fun, but I think it's best to at least work with better equipment. I'm going to get the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface but need helping picking out a microphone.

I've narrowed it down to these:

Audio-Technica AT2035

Rode NT1A

AKG Perception 220

MXL V67G

I pretty much just picked up my knowledge of mixing by just doing it and looking up videos. 

Here's an example of what I think my best mixed tracks are:

https://soundcloud.com/cptaofthesshole/now-im-high-really-high-prod

https://soundcloud.com/cptaofthesshole/tricks-up-my-sleeve-prod-by

https://soundcloud.com/cptaofthesshole/on-that-screw-prod-klips

Thanks All

It's a standard in live use......you'd be hard pressed to find one that isn't collecting dust in a recording studios mic closet

Uhhh, are you sure about that? I've heard the opposite. They are highly reccomended in the studio for being so versatile. Then again, I like low fidelity recordings and am fine with myself and others using them even if they aren't good for studios.

Uhhh, are you sure about that? I've heard the opposite. They are highly reccomended in the studio for being so versatile. Then again, I like low fidelity recordings and am fine with myself and others using them even if they aren't good for studios.

Quite sure, actually....dynamics don't get a lot of use in studios as vocal mics (unless you count Ribbons as a dynamic Microphone)

Furthering my point that they're indeed a standard in live use...but I would never ever consider a 58 as a "standard" in studio use. Though I'm certain that many bedroom recordists use them often...I wouldn't ever consider them as any sort of standard for studio use.

If all you're doing is banging out demos for shits an giggles...not too terribly worried with fidelity or proximity effect....use your stage mic and be done with it I suppose....but you would still be hard pressed to find anybody who does professional recordings or even decent-level home-studio work using any dynamic mic as a "standard" in their vocal mic locker

Stay away from MXLs is my 2cents

I've been using MXLs in my studio for a long time now and I've been insanely pleased with the results.  

Regarding 58s, he's right, in live use they are the standard, but when it comes to recording, especially home recording, they are good, but they definitely pick up a little too much background noise