PO: Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor (Deluxe Vinyl)

gmoney

If anyone is still looking for the Third Day 10" there's a guy on discogs selling a bunch of them, landlocked music. It started at $9.99, which isn't terrible and seems to be creeping up each time he sells one. I did it, cause clearly I'm an idiot. It came sealed, so there you have it, if you really want one.

Figured I grab one of these before I regret it. Thanks for the info!

Was gonna buy the white from Amazon tomorrow, but it's now "under review". Anyone who bought it through them have issues?

There is a user on another forum that returned a couple to Amazon because of problems. Mine had off center labels, and one bubbly label, but nothing that effected playback. There was probably just a run or two from one press that got messed up and slipped through QC. It's only unusual because it's RTI, and they should be better than that.

There is a user on another forum that returned a couple to Amazon because of problems. Mine had off center labels, and one bubbly label, but nothing that effected playback. There was probably just a run or two from one press that got messed up and slipped through QC. It's only unusual because it's RTI, and they should be better than that.

Ah, ok.... thanks for the info man!

Opened up my deluxe one and played it yesterday. My side two has an extra label stuck on top of the label that is half unattached but I don't want to try peeling it off and risk damaging the label underneath it. Two must have been stuck together when they pressed that disc. It doesn't affect any playback or anything. The record sounds great on my system, I also really liked the packaging. The more times I listen to this album the more I enjoy it.

There are copies of the deluxe white - used - on Amazon for $32 and $33. Typically some of these used deals have been pretty good shape records.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00PMSISYA/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&condition=used&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&qid=1424372539&sr=1-64&tag=kersjour-20&linkId=XT2BFSPKFOWPO6NN

Had no idea this existed: http://www.discogs.com/Marilyn-Manson-The-Pale-Emperor-/release/6566376

This box set includes:
– Grey cloth-bound individually numbered collectors box only 1000 made
– Front cover with debossed logotype and high-gloss cover photo tip-in
– Back cover features black foil-stamped Marilyn Manson monogram logo
– Two discs pressed by RTI on HQ-180™, audiophile-grade white vinyl
– Side D includes three bonus tracks
– Exclusive Definitive Box LP sleeves printed full-color on UV-coated stock
– Exclusive Definitive Box CD packaged with uncoated dark grey recycled card paper
– Fold-out photo 24“glossy poster
Five lithograph photos by Nicholas Cope wrapped in tissue paper with a wax seal  :blink:
– Collectible MP3 download card printed on grit-finish stock (three bonus tracks included)
– Exclusive PALE EMPEROR webstore t-shirt.

Wonder how much it went for originally.

• 7 months later...