The Original Cassette Collective Thread

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/products/543712-down-in-it-32-3-1-demo-cassette

We just released DOWN IN IT's new cassette.  HC from Wilmington, NC.

Wilmington, NC's Down In It have been killing it all year. We are pumped to be releasing their stellar DEMO and their newest EP 32.3.1 on cassette. We are making plans for another project with them later this year. Vegan straight edge hardcore done right. Limited to 100 on coma blue cassettes.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/products/543712-down-in-it-32-3-1-demo-cassette

Give both recordings a listen/download here: downinit.bandcamp.com

A side (32.3.1 EP):

Re(a)ligion
Coma Blue
Outro

B side (DEMO):

A New Sun, Unrelenting
1 in 6
Pseudo Antipathy

DIIcoverBORDER.jpg

030.JPG

Charity Auction Round #2

The second set of Sorority Noise / The Hotelier - Live at the Metro Gallery cassettes has been put up for auction. So far we've raised $65 that is going towards the Angel Park in Perry Hall, MD. Even if you aren't a big fan of the bands, please donate to the charity! They do a lot of great things for the hospital's children centers around here. Thanks again for the support!

*Mods - I understand this is eBay links, but it's going to a good cause. If you dislike charity then delete this~

To my dearest friends

this is Keenan aka white coyote, I have been meaning to send out emails to ya'll but I figured this might be better/more effiecent. 

1. I would like to deeply apologize for the extreme delay in getting tapes to those who ordered. I realize how gross and evil and disgusting not sending the tapes out and ESPECIALLY straight up ignoring you guys (I get really scared of everything, especially people but like whatever). I had hand dubbed the nine tapes but blahblahblahblahblahexcusesmeaninglessexcusesblahblah. I am currently having a limited run dubbed professionally and they will be sent out to you as soon as humanly possible.

2. Thank you times many a million for even listening to this music let alone shelling out for some outdated junk just kidding I really love cassettes with all my heart but you are a real trooper let me tell you.

3. Included with the cassette as extra treats or maybe not treats if you don’t like this kind of stuff I guess are:

One figurine of my choosing based on your name.
    One sketch of a distant ancestor, circa 2006.
    One middle school note, circa 2007-2008.
    One selfie with greetings correlating to your place of residence.
    Seasoning of kitty

4. Also like, if there's anything else I can do for you, like if you just want your money back at this point, or you want a personal song... I don't know. LITERALLY just ask and I will do whatever I can to oblidge.

5. SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYOMGIAMSUCHANASSHOLESORRY

6. FUCK HIERARCHY FUCK THE STATE FUCK MACHU PICCHU FUCK THE WHITE DEVIL FUCK TARMAGOYF.

love with all my heart,

Keenan

3. Included with the cassette as extra treats or maybe not treats if you don’t like this kind of stuff I guess are:

One figurine of my choosing based on your name.

One sketch of a distant ancestor, circa 2006.

One middle school note, circa 2007-2008.

One selfie with greetings correlating to your place of residence.

Seasoning of kitty

I didn't purchase a cassette, but send me this shit anyway. I like free stuff.