SCAMMER PLEASE READ! - WTB: Records + Test Presses (Many Genres)(Lots of Man Overboard)

Thundrstruckk

Lost the PayPal claim due to money being sent as a gift. He claims he is sending me money through western union tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it.

Called Paypal again and they say they are still disputing with CC company and may take up to 75 days. Chris responds to emails but I have yet to get my records or Western Union; the latest was he was getting mailers from Amazon...  I guess as an infrequent seller, if you don't see less than the agreed amount you can assume it was gifted, otherwise I looked back at my  statement and it doesn't say. 

PayPal sided with this asshole and I am furious. Almost in disbelief, but not quite. I have emailed him and cc'd his dad but he didn't respond to me. Are you guys emailing him and getting a response?

He always emailed me right back, never with a definite WU mailed or with tracking number for my albums as promised. So, after the 5th or 6th excuse or change in plans, I just told him I wasn't emailing anymore and for him to quit lying /wasting time emailing me back.

Just make it right, Chris, or enjoy the stolen records as long as you can.

Paypal refunded my $20 penalty today out of the blue.  So, who knows how this is going to turn out. Glad for you who have been made whole.

Does anyone want to do a summary of people who have posted here as being taken, and who have won PP claim, or Chris has sent records/Western Union, or the outcome still pending?

Paypal had taken the hold off of my account and gave my money back but after a while took it back plus a $20 fee because it wasnt covered by their seller protection. So I emailed him and he said he would send me a Western Union money order on Friday. But he hasn't replied to me since. I've been asking if he sent it. Has anybody ACTUALLY gotten their money back from this guy??

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone get any emails basically re-notifying you of the chargeback case? 

I'm not sure what the significance is, but my current status on this whole matter is waiting to see if I will be getting reimbursed via PayPal or not by July something (90 days after chargeback has been filed).

Paypal had taken the hold off of my account and gave my money back but after a while took it back plus a $20 fee because it wasnt covered by their seller protection. So I emailed him and he said he would send me a Western Union money order on Friday. But he hasn't replied to me since. I've been asking if he sent it. Has anybody ACTUALLY gotten their money back from this guy??

Nope, no Western Union or records here, but some back in the thread said that they have. 

Got the final reem from Paypal today saying that his CC denied their claim - and so I'm still out the records and money. They did refund the $20 fee though, so even PP is recognizing this is a scam now.  

Did anyone get any emails basically re-notifying you of the chargeback case? 

I'm not sure what the significance is, but my current status on this whole matter is waiting to see if I will be getting reimbursed via PayPal or not by July something (90 days after chargeback has been filed).

Yes, got the email last night -- denied/ done/ zippo/ nada funds from PP via his CC company, who apparently is still backing him on these chargebacks. They said it may take up to 90 days, but it's been more like 45 days.  If he paid you via gift, you're hosed, unless 1. he comes through on promises of records or money (both not kept so far) or 2. contact authorities and go through the justice system.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...