SCAMMER PLEASE READ! - WTB: Records + Test Presses (Many Genres)(Lots of Man Overboard)

Thundrstruckk

So, I'm also in the "fucked by 20 year old kid" group. Dare I ask how many people total he's scammed?

How unfortunate it is on PayPal's part for all of us to experience something like this. Whether this kid is smart or it's dumb luck, we should elect someone to construct a well thought out letter with a link to this thread so PayPal can reimburse all of us innocent people. Mainly because this was all through no fault of our own.

Let's get a pull of info organized. Please reply what vinyl you "sold" and the dollar amount. 

i.e.

カラテおうライアン | Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (blue variant) - $43.17

AboveTheEarth | Jacob Sines - Test Press $65

HipsterAsFolk | TSSF - WYWS $100 (9549011016415012581913)

MichaelGAab | Avenged Sevenfold - Carry On pic disc and The Wonder Years - Greatest Generation $21 

Royce | Tigers Jaw - belongs to the dead + Algernon Cadwallader - demo  $30 (9549011093295014566915)

SharkWeek84 | Tigers Jaw - Two Worlds (Yellow) + Tigers Jaw/Tiny Empires - Split Blue $48 (9449010200828466894842)

SurrogateDrone | Isis - Panopticon (Clear, 2nd pressing) + Oceanic (Trans green w/ black streaks, 5th pressing) $95

UnclePain | Circa -  Descensus - $40

TOTAL: $442.17

Edited by HipsterAsFolk

Let's get a pull of info organized. Please reply what vinyl you "sold" and the dollar amount.

i.e.

カラテおうライアン | Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise (blue variant) - $43.17

AboveTheEarth | Jacob Sines - Test Press $65

HipsterAsFolk | TSSF - WYWS $100 (9549011016415012581913)

Royce | Tigers Jaw - belongs to the dead + Algernon Cadwallader - demo $30 (9549011093295014566915)

UnclePain | Circa - Descensus - $40

TOTAL: $278.17

Avenged Sevenfold - Carry On pic disc and The Wonder Years - Greatest Generation together for $21

I was trying to nice and made him a deal, now I'm getting screwed for it.

Spoke with his father in the process of getting the situation sorted out, the easiest way is to contact Chris at his [email protected] e-mail and cc: [email protected].

I will be trying this out momentarily, his father is more than willing to help Chris send back the records (which is better than no record and no money.) Chris does not live with his parents anymore but returned after lunch to grab some things (hopefully mailing.) 

Update: Email sent.....requested the record + $15 to counteract the chargeback fee. I recommend you do the same too :D

WHAT THE FUCK okay I am taking off work next week and driving cross country to rip his nuts off, should I pick anybody up along the way? Hipster? Let's do this.

I got a family about 45mins from there, we can golf after ;) maybe ride horseback on the beach into the sunset as well.

I got hit with another charge back this morning as well. I got hit the first round for $280.00 but he eventually paid me through Western Union. This time I got hit for $28.00. I feel bad for trying to give this kid the benefit of the doubt as this is just ridiculous. Most likely PayPal will rule in his favor just like they did in all the cases before. No matter how much evidence you have as long as HIS credit card company says it's fraudulent then they get there money back. Awesome thing to deal with on my birthday, thanks Chris!