New Gaslight confirmed to have vinyl release

they are going to get huge after this comes out

I'm glad I get to see them in a tiny place before they take off.

Odds are good from intveriews that they're going to sign to a major after this record has finished its cycle.

I don't see the major thing being necessary. I mean Flogging Molly makes their home at S1D and they're doing pretty darn good. I say they put out one to two more before moving to a major. At least I hope that's what happens.

Stoked I saw them twice before they outgrow places like the front room at the Hollywood Knitting Factory and the Alley in Fullerton.

Guest Admin

this is not set in stone, but I have been talking to my good friend at side one about doing a VC exclusive color for the new Gaslight Anthem.

did people really think this LP was never going to see the light of day?

in the thread about the repress on red of sink or swim i had already posted that i talked to them all at the cali show here last month and they told me the exact same thing that was posted on punknews. this getting pressed isnt really new news. glad its getting pressed regardless, this band deserves every bit of success and hype they get.

awesome dudes and tunes.