John Nolan - Sad, Strange Beautiful Dream (CCR-009)

I apologize we couldn't get these out by the release date, but after a few hiccups, all of the pieces are finally here. Orders will start shipping out tomorrow, with the goal to have all of the pledges out the door by Monday. Keep in mind I'm one guy here, so please be patient.

For those of you who slept on the campaign, there are only about 20 copies of this in the store. If you want it and can't make it to the tour, grab it quick. 

Are the copies in your store any different than the ones from the fundraising campaign?

Are the copies in your store any different than the ones from the fundraising campaign?

If you pledged, you'll be getting the PM exclusive - they're not all red but they all came out really great. Most are kinda translucent with dark haze/smoke. There are shades of brown/yellow, red, and green. 

The ones in the store are the standard black vinyl. I may throw in some extra stuff I have left over, as always. 

For the bootleg - the only difference is the cover/print that comes alongside it. The design shown on the page is the color scheme you'll get. These are actually a LITTLE bit rarer than the PM exclusive.

I dropped off every pledge and order placed in my store (as of this second) yesterday. If you ordered just vinyl it was shipped media, vinyl and a shirt were shipped priority.

Any orders placed from here on out will be shipped after Labor Day.

I'll be on the road with John for the entirety of the tour. We'll have copies of the record and the bootleg available, and possibly some of the older records if the space allows for it. Looking forward to seeing some of you out there!

I dropped off every pledge and order placed in my store (as of this second) yesterday. If you ordered just vinyl it was shipped media, vinyl and a shirt were shipped priority.

Any orders placed from here on out will be shipped after Labor Day.

I'll be on the road with John for the entirety of the tour. We'll have copies of the record and the bootleg available, and possibly some of the older records if the space allows for it. Looking forward to seeing some of you out there!

Awesome. Almost forgot about this until I saw the DC date. Look forward to picking up a copy from you on Sunday.

Height was pressed, by a label that's now defunct. 

Doghouse owns the rights though, I believe. 

Oh, never knew this. Weird. I'll have to look for it.

Also just an FYI, and not to sound like I'm bitching, but I got my records today and they were super lose in the mailer and came pretty warped (Album plays ok, bootleg is unplayable since the stylus jumps around a lot). You might want to make sure the mailers are closed tighter and taped to keep the lps from moving around so much.

Oh, never knew this. Weird. I'll have to look for it.

Also just an FYI, and not to sound like I'm bitching, but I got my records today and they were super lose in the mailer and came pretty warped (Album plays ok, bootleg is unplayable since the stylus jumps around a lot). You might want to make sure the mailers are closed tighter and taped to keep the lps from moving around so much.

Everything should have been packed tight with a cardboard insert... Send me an email. Sorry about that.

Everything should have been packed tight with a cardboard insert... Send me an email. Sorry about that.

No problem, I have a record clamp coming next week, which should flatten them out enough to play without issue. I'll let you know if they don't though.

Edit: Also mine was black, despite being a pledge and thanked in the linear notes :P. Not a big deal to me, just want to be able to play them.

No problem, I have a record clamp coming next week, which should flatten them out enough to play without issue. I'll let you know if they don't though.

Edit: Also mine was black, despite being a pledge and thanked in the linear notes :P. Not a big deal to me, just want to be able to play them.

Ok cool. Thanks for understanding.

Did you order the vinyl + boot package? Those were for the black vinyl.

Ok cool. Thanks for understanding.

Did you order the vinyl + boot package? Those were for the black vinyl.

I did. Either way I'm cool, just read they all were supposed to be on color. Hopefully the clamp will work and I won't have to bother you for a replacement on the boot (regular plays fine with it's warp, so should be really flat with the clamp).

I did. Either way I'm cool, just read they all were supposed to be on color. Hopefully the clamp will work and I won't have to bother you for a replacement on the boot (regular plays fine with it's warp, so should be really flat with the clamp).

Sounds like a mixup wherever you read - I have a few more colored copies. If you want to exchange email me. I won't be able to ship until the first week of Sept though.

Sounds like a mixup wherever you read - I have a few more colored copies. If you want to exchange email me. I won't be able to ship until the first week of Sept though.

I did the pre-order for the regular album and bootleg album as well and I could have sworn it said the regular album would be on colored vinyl and the bootleg would be on Black, otherwise I wouldn't have gone with that option. I haven't received my pre-order yet but I am assuming I will get Black now. Can I swap it out for a Colored copy as that is what I thought I was getting?

what?... the description with the album and the boot (the 45$ one) said "pledge exclusive vinyl" and "acoustic boot" and it mentioned the boot comes in black... if they both come in black, then...... shit.

also, i didn't get a shipping confirmation, and when i log into my pledge music it says i have no pledges...

now im worried

what?... the description with the album and the boot (the 45$ one) said "pledge exclusive vinyl" and "acoustic boot" and it mentioned the boot comes in black... if they both come in black, then...... shit.

also, i didn't get a shipping confirmation, and when i log into my pledge music it says i have no pledges...

now im worried

Worrying is unhealthy, dude.