Mushroomhead Discussion Thread

SBarry

Ok many of you on here are going to hate this thread and thats fine but since I have created a thread looking for their Remix LP me and a few others have been having a spirited discussion of old school Mushroomhead. I figure this way the discussion won't delay the sale/trade thread.

Never Let It Go!

Uber lame! I would really like an official answer as to why gravy and benis (dave and jack) are no longer with MRH. Seems a little "to" different without the pig. He was sooo entertaining to watch and involved with the crowd. I think Dr.F should have took over the pig style mask but with his own spin on it.

Uber lame! I would really like an official answer as to why gravy and benis (dave and jack) are no longer with MRH. Seems a little "to" different without the pig. He was sooo entertaining to watch and involved with the crowd. I think Dr.F should have took over the pig style mask but with his own spin on it.

Wait they had a pig in their band too? I thought the similarities were just 9 members, matching outfits and masks, I didnt realize they wore the same masks.

Yeah I'm not into the new matterial but everything from the Self Titled-XIII is gold.

So true! Would love to see proper Vinyl releases of these albums... Nothing like a old school MRH Halloween show. In the late 90's made going to local shows in Ohio very fun! Seen them too many times to try & count!

What might this be? J. Mann Band? Clearly this is Ego Trip but never knew about this side project...

http://youtu.be/YzStaJgJZTM

That was just him doing a special show where he played songs from all the various projects he was part of. Mushroomhead, 10,000 Cadillacs, In Cold Blood, The Alter Boys, State of Conviction, Unified Culture and a bunch more. When his dad passed I think he did something similar to this to raise some money for funeral costs and that got a great reception and so he did a few other shows.

Up late per usual and I found some old live videos given to me a few years ago, so I uploaded them to youtube.

Never Let It Go

and a personal favorite of mine they would play live when Waylon replaced Jmann, When Doves Cry by freaking Prince!

I used to have this entire show and I have no clue what happened to the file :angry: It's probably on my old PC and I'm almost afraid to try and turn that POS on.

PBF is pretty good they actually put out an album called Absentee in 2008. This album is actually more of a compilation with all the songs rerecorded from Absentee and a few newer tracks.

Since you mentioned it here is the link to buy the 12"
http://www.ferociousrecords.com/pitchblackforecastlp.htm

Bitch Wrangler 7" which is another Popson side project.
http://www.ferociousrecords.com/pitchblackforecastbwep.htm