BARONESS "Red Album" 2xLP / First & Second updates

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

Keep an eye on your email for tracking info. Roughly a third of these will be metered at the post office, so some of the earlier orders won't have any unless you've also ordered something at a later date and it ships together. Feel free to send PMs with any questions though. I'll do my best to keep everyone informed.

This looks like oh so much fun ;)

Any word on the status of the Alcest record? Just curious how that one is going for you.

Oh yeah. Fun on a bun.

That pic doesn't show everything done that night. Imagine that times two and that covers about a third of the mailorder. It's not bad, really. I've got help.

The Alcest LP is shipping right now also. Those started going out weeks ago, but anyone who ordered that and Baroness will be receiving them at the same time.

I think you should have gotten tracking info for your package in your email today, Andy. It ships tomorrow.

Oh yeah. Fun on a bun.

That pic doesn't show everything done that night. Imagine that times two and that covers about a third of the mailorder. It's not bad, really. I've got help.

The Alcest LP is shipping right now also. Those started going out weeks ago, but anyone who ordered that and Baroness will be receiving them at the same time.

I think you should have gotten tracking info for your package in your email today, Andy. It ships tomorrow.

No email yet, but no matter. I am just happy to know that I will be spinning these soon! Thanks!

I ordered really early (aka right when it went up) and I also emailed you about an address change so I figure I won't be getting a tracking email... right?

if you've ordered anything else since, it will ship together and you'll get tracking info. if not, then you probably wont get any because we won't be buying the postage online. but if you ordered as soon as it went up, it will be in your hands soon anyway - first ordered, first shipped.

[image]

Keep an eye on your email for tracking info. Roughly a third of these will be metered at the post office, so some of the earlier orders won't have any unless you've also ordered something at a later date and it ships together. Feel free to send PMs with any questions though. I'll do my best to keep everyone informed.

some in this pic will comes to me and i will stoke when i saw what's inside....

:)

will international orders get tracking?

Shipping these through PayPal internationally only gives me two shipping options, neither being the method I'm using. I'm going to look into doing the international packages online through usps and will let you know if this ends up being the case. If so, then yes I would imagine there would be a tracking number. More on that later.