I received my package (the signed one) yesterday and both, the record and the sleeve were all messed up. I wrote to [email protected] and awaiting a refund soonish. What a bummer...

Mine arrived in perfect shape. Bummer some of yoou had issues. It was packed well if you ask me....

My sgnied copy arrived a day or two ago and it was well packed and had no issues. I played it through and it sounded really sweet. I will probably play it at most once more before it is sealed in heavy plastic, then encased in stone, and moved into my family's crypt.

Like a bunch of you, mine came scuffed up big time. The first track is a bit of a mind fuck though, since the sound of a dirty record is part of the song. No complaints on the sound here. The scuffs do not seem to affect playing. 

that threw me off at first as well... but it's easy enough to figure out.

I need more of this music. I've never been that big on instrumental stuff but it is great for when the mood strikes.

that threw me off at first as well... but it's easy enough to figure out.

I need more of this music. I've never been that big on instrumental stuff but it is great for when the mood strikes.

He also has "Forward/Return" up for sale on the web store in red or clear for $18. Just got a copy in the mail today and it sounds equally as good.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Dudes!  

Yeah we totally forgot about the vinyl noise on the first track for a while. Pretty funny!  

Needless to say we are bummed on the pressing plant we used, and won't be going back in the future.. they've given us the silliest, most pretentious run around about the scuffing.  Basically they are saying I (and apparently all of you as well) am/are taking the vinyl out of the sleeve incorrectly, resulting in the scuffing.  I mean... wow.  

I even sliced a jacket and sleeve open around the edges, gently peeling the layers away, and guess what, the record was still scuffed! 

Luckily they all seem to be playing and sounding fine.  Just weird and a bummer.  We will most definitely be using a different manufacturer next time around.

Yep,

Brad