Center warping value/grade?

It's as if you're implying those of us who don't care for it were never exposed to it. This is America, that stuff is piped EVERYWHERE. To be clear I never said it was garbage, I just said I don't care for it for all. If you guys say it's the bee's knees then I'll take you word for it, but like tomatoes or mayonnaise I don't need to try it out every so often just to confirm that I still don't like it. If you like fuckin' Deep Purple and Harriet the Spy sandwiches then enjoy the hell out of that, doesn't bother me one bit.

I was talking to the guy who said he only liked 70s/80s punk and hardcore that's why I quoted HIM and not YOU.

In my opinion, dismissing an entire decade of music because you don't like what is pumped through the speakers at your mall, would be like me dismissing all new music because I don't like Justin Bieber or Maroon 5. 

No, you don't have to go back and listen to stuff you know you don't like over and over. But for every mindless stadium rock 70s song played in a beer commercial, there's 1000 albums from that era you will never hear overhead while shopping at Old Navy.

Personally I can get how people aren't into "the supergroups" of the past, their music has been played into the ground, but there is so much more to be discovered. Tons of garage, and not well known artists that are totally worth a listen. A lot of the more obscure stuff is more collectable, and can still be found if you are willing to put in the time and effort to dig for it.

I was talking to the guy who said he only liked 70s/80s punk and hardcore that's why I quoted HIM and not YOU.[/size]

Discussion boards be CRAZY.

In my opinion, dismissing an entire decade of music because you don't like what is pumped through the speakers at your mall, would be like me dismissing all new music because I don't like Justin Bieber or Maroon 5.

You must be from the Midwest, malls aren't really a thing in CA anymore.

there's 1000 albums from that era you will never hear overhead while shopping at Old Navy.

That's not fair, Old Navy is the only place to can get quality blank t-shirts, flip-flops, and chew toys for under $20! Where do you even shop? You evidently hate department stores. I'm more interested in your shirt collection than your record collection at this point.

Mallrats-gif.gif

Discussion boards be CRAZY.

You must be from the Midwest, malls aren't really a thing in CA anymore.

That's not fair, Old Navy is the only place to can get quality blank t-shirts, flip-flops, and chew toys for under $20! Where do you even shop? You evidently hate department stores. I'm more interested in your shirt collection than your record collection at this point.

Mallrats-gif.gif

Profound.