No Sleep Random Rarities

I'm assuming they know I had the '14 sub, so I shouldn't get any of that. I listed Puig Destroyer, '68, Xerxes and Aviator.

I assumed wrong. I got the sub variant of Aviator - Head in the Clouds, Hands in the Dirt along with the '13 sub variant of Xerxes - Would you understand?

Anyone interested in the Aviator? I love it, but I don't need two.

Ordered a 7" then on a separate order, got another 7" after realizing I didn't spend as much as I had planned on RSD. Ended up with two copies of the 2013 subscription copy of Adventures - Clear My Head With You.

If by some crazy event anyone is in the same boat and would want to trade for a subscription copy of '68 - Midnight that would be cool haha 

I'd be willing to trade the B&C sub for something I'd be more interested in. Seasons Change, Moose Blood, La Dispute, The Wonder Years, Into It Over It

Hoping for a Moose Blood copy too. If I don't get it but anything else from that list I'd like to trade it with you for your B&C copy.