Hearthstone anyone?

I completely LOE and Naxxaramas so I decided to try a Legendary Priest deck and its working pretty well.

Is that considered a dick move?

What's in the deck?

There are so many similar decks which is pretty annoying...it seems there are 3-5 decks that are described somewhere on the net and played by everyone. I rather prefer to build my own ones that I think are fun to play...fun, not successful though :D

And I love the chaos mode (if they put some fun things up like the past week!)

• 3 weeks later...

I hate that rogue deck that makes you draw cards I'm sure it has a name but idk what it is. Pure trash. I don't fuck with that shit. Lately just been using priest as always variations and warlock variations as well.

I agree it's really irritating to fight especially if you are playing control

• 2 weeks later...

avenge x 2

competitive spirit

noble sacrifice x 2

redemption

secret keeper x2

sir finley mrrgglton

haunted creeper

ironbeak owl

knife juggler x2

shielded minibot x2

coghammer

divine favor

muster for battle x2

truesilver champion

blessing of kings

keeper of uldaman x2

piloted shredder x2

sledge belcher

mysterious challenger x2

dr boom

trion fordring

mulligan all secrets unless you have secret keeper, keep noble sacrifice or redemption if you do. Ideal opening hand includes secret keeper, shielded minibot, haunted creeper, knife juggler, muster for battle or coghammer. Obviously changes based on matchup, and you will have to get the feel. The key is filling the board early and overwhelming them, play control the first couple turns but ideally want to get them below 20 health by turn 4 or 5. If you can get mysterious challenger > dr boom > fordring its basically an auto win or even if you can just mysterious challenger and boom or fordring. I think reno lock is probably the hardest matchup. For sir finley you want agro hero powers you want warrior or priest vs agro decks and you want something like druid or mage or hunter, it can be very situational. But this card can be a lifesaver. Best of luck, hope the deck works for you as well as it does for me