What record sleeves do you use?

How are the Disk Keeper 2.0 anti-statics... I ask because they are so much more economical in price (250 for $60 w/ Prime).

Disk Keeper 2.0 are solid for the price.  The Ultimate Audiophile Disk Keepers are better but at a much higher price per unit.  The Ultimates just have a silky smooth feel to them.  I think they are the same material as the 2.0 that touches the vinyl but for some reason, the Ultimates feel softer.  I keep Disk Keeper 2.0 in my car because when I find a really nice record in a store and it is stored in some crappy paper sleeve, I like to transfer it to the Disk Keeper until I can clean it.  Pulling a primo record out of a paper sleeve that sounds like sandpaper is such a harsh experience.  I store my inner sleeves on the outside of the jacket and put both inside the outer sleeve.  That way I can take out the inner sleeve without messing with the jacket.  I only keep the original inners if there is something printed on them related to the record.  If they are generic, they are trashed.

I get all my inners at Sleeve City.  I do Bags Unlimited for jacket sleeves.

Disk Keeper 2.0 are solid for the price.  The Ultimate Audiophile Disk Keepers are better but at a much higher price per unit.  The Ultimates just have a silky smooth feel to them.  I think they are the same material as the 2.0 that touches the vinyl but for some reason, the Ultimates feel softer.  I keep Disk Keeper 2.0 in my car because when I find a really nice record in a store and it is stored in some crappy paper sleeve, I like to transfer it to the Disk Keeper until I can clean it.  Pulling a primo record out of a paper sleeve that sounds like sandpaper is such a harsh experience.  I store my inner sleeves on the outside of the jacket and put both inside the outer sleeve.  That way I can take out the inner sleeve without messing with the jacket.  I only keep the original inners if there is something printed on them related to the record.  If they are generic, they are trashed.

I get all my inners at Sleeve City.  I do Bags Unlimited for jacket sleeves.

You put a dirty record into a brand new sleeve BEFORE you clean it? 

You put a dirty record into a brand new sleeve BEFORE you clean it? 

If I buy a new record, I transfer them into a new sleeve to help with static control. Used records I keep in the original sleeves until I have the funds to invest in a RCM. I know new records are not generally "clean" from the plant, but I have not noticed any real downside. When I get a cleaning system, if I notice a lot of noise on a new record, I will give it a clean and then a fresh sleeve if the diskeeper I used looks dirty.

I keep Disk Keeper 2.0 in my car because when I find a really nice record in a store and it is stored in some crappy paper sleeve, I like to transfer it to the Disk Keeper until I can clean it.  Pulling a primo record out of a paper sleeve that sounds like sandpaper is such a harsh experience.  

Do you replace the Diskeeper after washing the record?

I don't see any reason to do what you do anyway. Just leave it in the paper til you get home and wash it and THEN put it in a new sleeve. Otherwise, with your method, you are wasting good inner sleeves. If you slide the dirty record into a nice sleeve, then you will need to replace that nice new sleeve with a NEW nice sleeve as soon as you actually wash the record, or you are wasting your time cleaning records.

Do you replace the Diskeeper after washing the record?

I don't see any reason to do what you do anyway. Just leave it in the paper til you get home and wash it and THEN put it in a new sleeve. Otherwise, with your method, you are wasting good inner sleeves. If you slide the dirty record into a nice sleeve, then you will need to replace that nice new sleeve with a NEW nice sleeve as soon as you actually wash the record, or you are wasting your time cleaning records.

Yes, I throw it away after I clean the LP.  Wasteful, yes, but it sometimes takes me a while to get around to cleaning an LP and I may be out of town when I buy it so at least I know the LP isn't sitting in a sandpaper sleeve during a car or plane ride.  The longer it sits in a paper sleeve, the more stuff there is to clean off and the more likely small abrasions to the surface can occur.

I've been known to use saran wrap as well if I don't have poly sleeves.  I'm pretty OCD about record cleaning.