PO: The Velvet Teen - All Is Illusory (Topshelf)

Still no shipping notice.  Which version did you order?

The Velvet Teen - All Is Illusory - Black/Silver AsideBside (out of 300)

Sorority Noise - Joy, Departed - Coke Bottle Clear (out of 300)

These have shipped together, I'm guessing. The package is still in CA according to tracking so it's going to be a minute before I have them in hand. Unless this tracking is as reliable as usual and they're actually at my door or possibly Thailand.

Same version I ordered too.  Lately it does seem like USPS tracking has been pretty delayed at updating.  My last couple of packages from Amazon were delivered before the tracking even showed leaving it's origin town.

I'm not sure what is up with their tracking.  It used to be even worse if I recall correctly.  If you can imagine.  It was like they had someone sitting at a computer randomly generating meaningless numbers to send to people just to screw with them. 

I checked the tracking last night and it's made it to MD so my guess is their estimate of it arriving 7/15 is probably accurate.  Any tracking info for your copy?

Nope.  Status still says "Pre-Order Payment Received".  I'm thinking fat chance of seeing this before I leave for vacation on Saturday!

• 2 weeks later...