PO (Soon): Streets of Rage and Shenmue OSTs

i'm going to be that guy...

although great at the time, shenmue really doesn't hold up present day...i personally wouldn't recommend someone picking up a dreamcast solely just to play it

Dreamcasts are cheap, and you can download games to burn if you want (not like the devs will be making money off used sales anyway).

You guys seen the mock-ups on the Data Discs Facebook page? They look sweet!

Oh man, really!? FF7 is one of my all time favourite games, along with MGS1, Zelda ALTTP, and The Last Of Us (among plenty of others). I have to say, I haven't heard many people ever slate the game. I was of the understanding that it was almost universally accepted as being brilliant...

Final Fantasy VI is the cream of the crop, VII was a cheap next gen rip-off with a similar plot and gameplay. Give me FFVI soundtrack on vinyl and just take my money.

I really hope Data-Discs has more memorable SEGA OST's in the pipeline. I would love for them to do Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future - Hideki Naganuma did amazing work on those.

A vinyl soundtrack would even fit the theme for Jet Set Radio as the story had to do with a rare vinyl record that conjured demons. 

Any news on a drop time with Data Discs? It's tomorrow right?

From the email:

As thanks for your interest, we will be using a password system to give everyone on the mailing list a chance to enter the website early. We are hoping this will also take some of the strain off our site and prevent it from crashing. This is the plan anyway!

So here’s how it will work...

Starting on 30th May (based on UK time), we will be mailing out passwords at various times. These passwords will only work for a limited time (the deadline will be stated in the email, you’ll have a few hours). It does not matter what time you get the password – everyone will be given an equal opportunity to get what they want. Once all of the passwords have expired, the shop will then open to the general public.

From the email:

As thanks for your interest, we will be using a password system to give everyone on the mailing list a chance to enter the website early. We are hoping this will also take some of the strain off our site and prevent it from crashing. This is the plan anyway!

Starting on 30th May (based on UK time), we will be mailing out passwords at various times. These passwords will only work for a limited time (the deadline will be stated in the email, you’ll have a few hours). It does not matter what time you get the password – everyone will be given an equal opportunity to get what they want. Once all of the passwords have expired, the shop will then open to the general public.

Thanks man, that's good to know. I did sign up for the mailing list but never got anything. Odd... Hopefully they'll send me a password! I've signed up with a couple of other emails just to be in the safe side.

Password idea could be quite good. Hopefully it'll be smoother than SpaceLab9 anyway!

Thanks man, that's good to know. I did sign up for the mailing list but never got anything. Odd... Hopefully they'll send me a password! I've signed up with a couple of other emails just to be in the safe side.

Password idea could be quite good. Hopefully it'll be smoother than SpaceLab9 anyway!

Check your spam folder, that's where mine came in to..

From the email:

Starting on 30th May (based on UK time), we will be mailing out passwords at various times. These passwords will only work for a limited time (the deadline will be stated in the email, you’ll have a few hours). It does not matter what time you get the password – everyone will be given an equal opportunity to get what they want. Once all of the passwords have expired, the shop will then open to the general public.

Thanks for the info! 

Check your spam folder, that's where mine came in to..

Strange, I did not get these last few emails and I don't see anything in Junk. I really hope I don't miss the password to access the site. I will be really bummed.