Youth Of Today, and Early 7seconds

i think i have to be one of the few people who does not like this band for some reason. Well them or Gorilla Biscuits

If you're talking about Youth of Today, you're not alone.

i was, i edited it. i noticed it about the same time you were posting.. nice to know i'm not the only one

haahaa you guys. b9ers...

back to the topic..

youth of today and 7 seconds are two awesome bands. never saw yot but have seen 7 seconds many times. two top posi core bands in my book. Ray sounds so fucking pissed and like a animal. Thats fucking hardcore. i don't care about the stories told over the years about both bands. the music is what we are talking about, right? i listen to a lot of different forms of hardcore and have for about 18 or 19 years now(wow, im old). anyway, everyone has their own opinion so blah blah. GB means a lot to me so i will have to kill you now. haahaa

haahaa you guys. b9ers...

back to the topic..

youth of today and 7 seconds are two awesome bands. never saw yot but have seen 7 seconds many times. two top posi core bands in my book. Ray sounds so fucking pissed and like a animal. Thats fucking hardcore. i don't care about the stories told over the years about both bands. the music is what we are talking about, right? i listen to a lot of different forms of hardcore and have for about 18 or 19 years now(wow, im old). anyway, everyone has their own opinion so blah blah. GB means a lot to me so i will have to kill you now. haahaa

FUCK GB!!!!

Seriously, i never liked GB or YOT, i was more into Agnostic Front, Bad Brains, Corrosion of Conformity (80s COC, not that bullshit metal they do now), Cro-Mags, Gang Green (pre-metal years), etc etc. I only owned on REVELATION title and it was a comp on Lp and that was "The way it is" mainly because of NEASEA and Sick of It All. My buddy liked GB and i could never get into them.. They just weren't my cup of tea i guess.

i fucking love 7 seconds. i got "the crew" when i was about 15 and listened to it so much that my dad started knowing some of the songs. Even though they are pretty old and past thier prime its always worth going to see them if you have the chance.

i never got into youth of today, but GB was fucking awesome as well. I actually didnt hear them until an old GF made me a mix tape when i was about 16-17. Still glade i got to catch CIV live in highschool, but pissed i missed the GB reunion shows (they didnt come to FL).

i liked 7 seconds, but they got old.

i've never liked youth of today, and don't really care, rays voice drives me nuts, if it wasn't for that, i'd like them. COOL STORY: i played a cover set with porcell, we did some judge, some yot, and project x. it was kind of like a dream come true, maybe only to be surpassed by playing 2nd guitar in a complete cro-mags reunion.

loved gorilla biscuits. most posi stuff really isn't my digs, though.

i liked 7 seconds, but they got old.

i've never liked youth of today, and don't really care, rays voice drives me nuts, if it wasn't for that, i'd like them. COOL STORY: i played a cover set with porcell, we did some judge, some yot, and project x. it was kind of like a dream come true, maybe only to be surpassed by playing 2nd guitar in a complete cro-mags reunion.

loved gorilla biscuits. most posi stuff really isn't my digs, though.

2nd guitar? Was it with FLanagan, Joseph, and holland? or was it with mayhew? When did they have a complete cro-mags reunion? I thought they were all fighting and one or the other was not in the band at some point.. whether it be Parris, Flanagan, or John.