PO: Lucero - All A Man Should Do

Went into my local store today and picked up #1372

Yeah that's awesome.

I got mine in the mail from Bullmoose...

Definitely want the Lucero tattoo. I've worked like 5 of their shows and will be working another one on 10/5. Love those boys. I've alluded to wanting the tat before, hopefully can make it happen.

That's really cool a local bar does a vinyl night. I've never heard of a bar doing something like that.

It's actually a bottle shop / bar. I host it (which is really just putting on a record or side) and drinking good beer with good people for three hours. I encourage others to bring tunes in, but usually it's just myself. Been doing it for a couple years. Really enjoy it.

It's actually a bottle shop / bar. I host it (which is really just putting on a record or side) and drinking good beer with good people for three hours. I encourage others to bring tunes in, but usually it's just myself. Been doing it for a couple years. Really enjoy it.

That's a great idea. My favorite watering hole is less than a mile from my house and the owner and a couple of employees will play guitar, banjo, and fiddle after closing time on occasion. I've been there well past 3:00 am some nights, just listening to them play, playing our favorite songs on TouchTunes, and drinking beer.

I'll have to mention an idea like this to him. He's a music nerd, and I think he would dig it.

That's really cool a local bar does a vinyl night. I've never heard of a bar doing something like that.

Every brewery here in town has a vinyl night (tonight for example my Boss DJ's a B.Y.O.Vinyl night where people bring records to spin) at least once a month. The bar/venue I work at has DJ's spinning vinyl every week (and apparently Ty Segal was hanging out during the DJ set last night? Not sure what he was doing in town...)

Every brewery here in town has a vinyl night (tonight for example my Boss DJ's a B.Y.O.Vinyl night where people bring records to spin) at least once a month. The bar/venue I work at has DJ's spinning vinyl every week (and apparently Ty Segal was hanging out during the DJ set last night? Not sure what he was doing in town...)

I live about 15 minutes south of downtown Sacramento, and there may be something like this at bars in the city, but I don't care for the downtown scene. I mostly stick to my relatively small town, which would explain why I haven't heard of something like this before.

I live about 15 minutes south of downtown Sacramento, and there may be something like this at bars in the city, but I don't care for the downtown scene. I mostly stick to my relatively small town, which would explain why I haven't heard of something like this before.

That's cool. I just figured if it was commonplace anywhere in Alabama it had probably been commonplace in the entirety of the U.S. before it made it here.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, a user shot me a link for one that was $21ppd so I nabbed it!