PO: The Tea Party - The Edges of Twilight 2LP Deluxe Edition

Sorry that post doesn't make much sense. Hard to explain... The album art is perfectly fine. Crisp and accurate.

Just comparing the two side by side as we speak. If you can't notice the pixelation on this "deluxe" reissue, then I don't know what to say...? It is pretty obvious that this is a blown up image. If my memory serves me correctly, I remember the original not having an image on the cover. Maybe the band didn't have a workable file? Haven't listened to it, but I too can recite all the lyrics to this great sophomore album by a band I have seen live many times in my youth. The packaging is fine and I'm happy to own this nonetheless. I was just pointing out what I saw. Anybody else have a copy that can weigh in?

Quality pressing. Nice full sound.. Low end is right where it should be. Looking forward to taking it upstairs to my nicer system. This was my jam back in the day, still know all the words and probably haven't lisented to it in over 15years. Brains are weird like that

Good to hear. Hopefully mine arrives next week! Just saw the Deluxe CD in store with the bonus tracks. Forgot this was remastered also - hopefully just minor tweaks as I think this sounds pretty good already.

Just comparing the two side by side as we speak. If you can't notice the pixelation on this "deluxe" reissue, then I don't know what to say...? It is pretty obvious that this is a blown up image. If my memory serves me correctly, I remember the original not having an image on the cover. Maybe the band didn't have a workable file? Haven't listened to it, but I too can recite all the lyrics to this great sophomore album by a band I have seen live many times in my youth. The packaging is fine and I'm happy to own this nonetheless. I was just pointing out what I saw. Anybody else have a copy that can weigh in?[/quoteCharmain Van tine in Brentwood.]

Sorry I don't have the original Cd to compare it to. I am looking at the reissued deluxe Cd and they are the same. For the reissue I suppose they rejigged the art? Missing pixels, blacked out edges and rougher looking

At the end of the day, what matters is the music on this gem. Briefly listened to this, this morning. I can concur that it sounds good from what I listened to. I cannot stress how happy it is to get this for under $30! The OG was way too costly on the secondary market. Here's hoping to Splendor Solis next....

you can see that it is completely re-worked artwork..they changed the font and added those blacked out pixels.

NOT THAT ANY OF THIS REALLY MATTERS.

You are right about that. I'm really glad to finally have this. The only thing that bothers me a little, is the fact that it was advertised as deluxe. In my eyes, nothing about it scream deluxe to me. Like I said in an earlier post, it IS about the music and as I have stated earlier, I'm EXTREMELY happy to finally own this on vinyl. Sounds good to me

Sounds great.. i enjoyed it and have listened to it a few times since I got it.  

Would really like a copy of Transmission, only other tea party album I really got into.  I remember buying transmission and radioheads okcomputer on the same trip to future shop, they must have come out the same month or something.  Okcomputer changed my taste in music completely and took me places i didnt know existed.  ourladypeace, imotherearth and the tea party got left behind.

Jag (IME's Guitartist) said when I talked to him at the Devi's Engine listening party that he is working on getting ALL the albums on vinyl.

This came after I told him, "hey, you have 2 new singles you could press a 7" "

Yeah, Christian told me the same thing. Apparently they just have some rights issues that they're sorting out, but all their albums will be out on vinyl eventually.