PO: The Tea Party - The Edges of Twilight 2LP Deluxe Edition

Man I got so pumped when I read this thread title but I noticed when you click on the link that although the Amazon listing does say "2LP vinyl" in the title, the format says its CD.  Sadly the product details also reads "audio CD".

I'm guessing this is just a mistake on Amazon's part and that they will have a vinyl page up eventually, but the link looks to me like the wrong format.  My guess is the "number of discs" section reading two is due to the whole deluxe reissue thing.

And now, the pledge music page is live: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/tea-party-eot20.

Not too jazzed about it though, for the standard cd and vinyl versions the prices are way higher than Amazon.

Also, I am not sure that I wanna spend twice as much just to have a signed copy.  But maybe that is just me. . .and maybe they'll add more stuff.

And now, the pledge music page is live: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/tea-party-eot20.

Not too jazzed about it though, for the standard cd and vinyl versions the prices are way higher than Amazon.

Also, I am not sure that I wanna spend twice as much just to have a signed copy. But maybe that is just me. . .and maybe they'll add more stuff.

Yeah, I'll keep my Amazon pre order.

• 4 months later...

I just checked my Amazon.ca preorder and the record says shipping in 1-2 months however when I went to click 'cancel order' it said it was preparing to ship so may not be available. I checked Amazon.uk and it says it's in stock however it doesn't say it's 2XLP. Hmm...gonna place and order with Amazon.uk and see if it ships first!

Got mine today. Artwork looks like an blown up image from the cd. Very pixelated. Wish they would have taken more care regarding packaging of this. Although thoroughly excited to own this, the packaging/inserts are flimsy/cheap. If it sounds good, all will be forgiven!

Edit: no inserts, just thin paper sleeves that I will 100% change as soon as I get home and clean this baby!

Got mine today. Artwork looks like an blown up image from the cd. Very pixelated. Wish they would have taken more care regarding packaging of this. Although thoroughly excited to own this, the packaging/inserts are flimsy/cheap. If it sounds good, all will be forgiven!

Edit: no inserts, just thin paper sleeves that I will 100% change as soon as I get home and clean this baby!

'Deluxe'

No reason in that case to think it will sound good, but I am waiting to hear your initial impressions. Blowing up a CD cover, fuck me how poor is that!