TBR fans, prepare to pay out the ass

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sent todd an email about this, regarding the pressing info

"It's actualy part of the black pressing.There are quit a few variations with pressing within the 50 red and 198 black.I.ll add the discography info on the auction tomorrow. The record was actualy ltd to 248 and not 298."

so its 248 copies plus 8 tests. pretty small pressing

cool. I want to know what my red w/ black splatter is limited to.

12-15 according to the email I got from the dude selling these this morning. I got the same color.

That's Todd from Clearview, really great guy.

Everyone should buy the Lillingtons 3xCD set he's got up. I think it's limited to 1000 and worth every penny of the $15ppd.

I keep thinking of buying the Sack CD, but I've not listened to any of it. Anyone have/hear it?

12-15 according to the email I got from the dude selling these this morning. I got the same color.

That's Todd from Clearview, really great guy.

Everyone should buy the Lillingtons 3xCD set he's got up. I think it's limited to 1000 and worth every penny of the $15ppd.

I keep thinking of buying the Sack CD, but I've not listened to any of it. Anyone have/hear it?

it's killer if you like TBR or Lillingtons.

i seriously want to buy this from you or one of the other dozen owners. i am so bummed i didn't get one. i have all the other variations, including a red one with white and black streaks (maybe the only one).

I just double checked, mine is red with black and white streaks. I wonder how rare this one is.

i seriously want to buy this from you or one of the other dozen owners. i am so bummed i didn't get one. i have all the other variations, including a red one with white and black streaks (maybe the only one).

i checked your list drewpeabottom. whats this?

teenage bottlerocket - live in '06 (clearview, failed picture disc)

i checked your list drewpeabottom. whats this?

teenage bottlerocket - live in '06 (clearview, failed picture disc)

they just dropped a piece of paper in the press. the paper just got wrecked. i could try to take a picture, but it'd be hard to see what i'm talking about.