PO: Antarctigo Vespucci - Leavin La Vida Loca

http://reallyrecords.bigcartel.com/product/antarctigo-vespucci-leavin-la-vida-loca-vinyl

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM. THE VINYL WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL NOVEMBER 2015. PLEASE ORDER SEPARATELY FROM OTHER ITEMS OR ALL ITEMS WILL ARRIVE TOGETHER.

The first full-length record from Chris Farren and Jeff Rosenstock's apartment power-pop band.

1. 2 Days 

2. Impossible To Place 

3. Save Me From Myself 

4. Losing My Mind 

5. Hooray For Me 

6. VI 

7. Living In Hell 

8. No Bad Memories 

9. Crashing Waves 

10. I See Failure

1st press - 500 Clear w/ Red & Yellow, 500 Opaque Pink

• 1 month later...

I ordered this, and their other releases. I only got a paypal confirmation, nothing from the label or their bigcartel page. This normal for this label? I'm so used to getting the paypal receipt and a confirmation from the label.

• 3 months later...

Oh geez, I completely forgot about the physical version of this release. Did they have an eta at all?

Nope :(.

"Antarctigo Vespucci Vinyl Has Been Delayed

Hello there. You are receiving this e-mail because you pre-ordered Antarctigo Vespucci's Leavin' La Vida Loca, possibly several months ago. It bums us out beyond belief to say that there has been a delay at the pressing plant, the vinyl will not arrive for several more weeks, and we will not be able to ship it by Christmas.

To thank you for your ongoing patience with this, we are attaching what is technically the first ever Antarctigo Vespucci song. Early in the winter of 2012/2013, Chris Farren was up in New York visiting for a while and I thought it would be fun if we worked on a song together. We called the one-off thing "Antarctigo Vespucci" assuming it would never become a real thing and the song ended up becoming a Fake Problems song. But we had such a good time making it together we decided to do it again a year later, and start a real band that would eventually release a record and ship it to you incredibly late, leaving you with crushing disappointment for the holidays.

BUT ANYWAY, FUCK ALL THAT CHECK OUT "NEW LINES" BY CLICKING THIS SENTENCE RIGHT HERE.

Thanks again for your patience, for supporting our small label and bands and we can't wait to send the full length record to ya!

-- Jeff & Chris

p.s. please e-mail [email protected] with any questions."

• 2 months later...

Anyone hear anything else? I see people on Discogs have it in their lists, so wondering if it started to ship or if they just have them on tour and will ship them after.

• 3 weeks later...

Great. I've emailed them once, and got no response. Shitty thing is I order this, the 7" and the other EP at the same time. Sending another email I guess.

Great. I've emailed them once, and got no response. Shitty thing is I order this, the 7" and the other EP at the same time. Sending another email I guess.

Yeah, I got mine a couple months back. I've had to email them in the past. I'm pretty sure it's just Jeff who does the mail order, so I think it takes him a while to answer back while He's on tour. I'm pretty sure he's in the uk right now. Jeff is usually good about making it right, though. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 3rd email ignored in the past 2 months. This is getting a bit annoying. I'm out $40 since it's out of paypal's grace and no word from anyone. Anyone have a contact at the label, with Jeff (I'm looking at you Scott).

Hopefully. At least a response like, I'll check into it when I'm back would be nice... but people are busy, I get it, but I like to not lose $40 too.

• 3 weeks later...