(PO Soon) FUZZ - II 2XLP 10/23/15

• 4 weeks later...

Only 300 € ?

That s a hell of a bargain!

Good luck selling it at that price

Yes I thought the same that's why I posted it up here but you never know I've seen more excessive impulse buys and there is one born every minute.

The other thought that struck me was that I expect the seller hasn't actually got it yet and if it arrives with them damaged how are they going to explain that to their 300 Euro buyer. Mine arrived today from ITR with a bit of a crease on the back, that doesn't worry me much but if I'd paid 300 Euro's for it I'd be a tad miffed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Fucking hell. Just needed to share this.

I just found out my deluxe copy never arrived at my aunt's place in the US. Ordered it to hers for safekeeping because I didn't want to break the bank by paying for both the record along with the international shipping at the time. I was dumb enough not to use tracking to follow it's journey as it never occurred to me that it could go missing. Sure enough it did.

Favourite record from last year combined with this loss makes it easily my worst vinyl experience. FUCK.

What a perfect line from Silent Sits The Dust Bowl

DEEEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAASTAAAAAATIOOOOOOOOOOON