Official Dream Catalogue™ / Vaporwave Thread

It sounds better than the NNF press too..

Not sure what my favorite DC tape would be in terms of packaging/visual appeal. Most of them look so fucking sharp. I'll answer that after my next DC package comes in. ;) ITLLT (both tapes) and EOWR are sure to be stunners. The former (orig) being my favorite album art of the year out of any genre.

I passed on Bizcas 100. I'm xmas broke and it was either that or the new Chinese Hackers. And I'm not missing out on the new Chinese Hackers.

I completely agree on ITLLT. easily in my top ten albums of the year for any genre. just leaps and bounds above 99% of any vaporwave ever made IMO. Still prefer 2814, but ITLLT is a fucking beast of a record.

Ahh ive been reading up on vaporwave all week and love cassettes but i feel like im hella late to this

Never too late to start! Many awesome Vaporwave tapes come out  all the time!

Speaking of that, the legendary Oscob and Rez Virtual High trilogy is coming to an End. Virtual High End will be coming to bedlam tapes on January 4th!

And My label, Midnight Moon Tapes, will be doing a reissue of their past 2 albums in the trilogy on January 2nd!

CXgJKgaWEAAtCyb.png