Photos of Chuck Ragan & Nagel Snapshot 7"

So I went to my local recordstore and was quite surprised to find a copy there as it just came officially out 3 days ago.

It´s a split release between Ten Four records and Huck´s Plattenkiste, so this means it should be available in the US soon by Chucks online shop.

I dunno if all copies are on clear vinyl, if anyone has any pressing info yet, feel free to share it.

Edit: The record is limited to 1000 copies on clear vinyl, 500 for Ten Four recs/US and 500 for Huck´s Plattenkiste/Germany

[image]

[image]

Those labels aren't too centered! Granted on a lot of my transparent records, I've noticed that. I'm sure it's like that on opaque ones, too.

Anyways, looks nice.

I'm pretty sure that what you're seeing is the hole in the paper sleeve to allow you to read the label peaking through the clear vinyl itself.

no problem dante. for those who want to order right away, you can order them from the Muff Potter webstore on their homepage, but thanks to current exchange rate they kinda pricey (5 Euros plus shipping)

www.muffpotter.net

Thanks for the info Frank. I'll wait a little longer to see if I can get cheaper here in the US from Chuck. If all else fails, I'll nab a copy from Muff Potter.

Frank, you have a big chuck ragan collection right? Just saw the pressing info for feast, but it doesn't seem right at all for the 3rd pressing:

NIR 221 - CHUCK RAGAN "Feast or Famine" LP/CD

1st Pressing: 700 Clear Orange, 200 Clear Red, 179 Coke Bottle Clear (10/3/2007)

2nd Pressing: 550 Gray Mix

3rd Pressing: 550 Gray Mix

4th Pressing: Coming Soon!

yeah, I noticed that too.

I definetly know of these:

2nd press: white, grey, blue, purple

3rd press: purple, lavendel, pink dark, pink light

there might be more variations.

I also noticed some other mistakes as well on the new discography, f.e. HWM Wheels tour press 330. I´m pretty sure it´s 723 copies.

Or HWM No division. 3rd press was clear blue and clear purple, both 275 if I remember right

Frank, you have a big chuck ragan collection right? Just saw the pressing info for feast, but it doesn't seem right at all for the 3rd pressing:

1st Pressing: 700 Clear Orange, 200 Clear Red, 179 Coke Bottle Clear (10/3/2007)

2nd Pressing: 550 Gray Mix

3rd Pressing: 550 Gray Mix

Second press was white, gray and blue.

Third press was pink, lavendar and blue-gray-purple mush.

It's changed now:

2nd Pressing: 52 Purple Mix, 30 Blue Mix, 468 Gray Mix (10/23/2007)

3rd Pressing: 5 Blue, 99 Pink, 180 Lavender, 241 Grayish Purple Mix (2/20/2008)

still no white or green copies

I have a copy of Feast or Famine ON WHITE, 2nd press, so I know it definitely exists. I have this as well as the 1st press on Coke Bottle Blue. Couldn't be happier with the color selection...I wish No Idea would put up the number for the White though.

On a side note...I just got my copy of "Bristle Ridge" from Hometown Caravan. Great packaging.