Vega Vinyl update - VV-003 - Damiera - M(US)IC

Things are moving quite quick around here lately. I'm more than stoked to announce that later this year we will be releasing "M(US)IC" by the Buffalo, NY act, Damiera. The record was originally released in 2006 by Tamerlane Records and was re-released by Equal Vision Records last year on the CD format. This year this incredible record will be getting the wax treatment on 180 gram vinyl with beautiful reworked packaging. More news on that as it becomes available!

In other news, the Park and Constants records are both coming a long fine, and I will have the test pressing of both in my hands next week. Speaking of test pressings, as I mentioned before, you still have the opportunity to win a test pressing of one of these records with the preorder of which ever record you pick up over at Vinyl Collective (here). All test pressings will be housed in a specially designed silkscreened jacket, so if you'd like to get your hands on a copy, this is one of the only chances you'll have, so don't miss it! Also, the hand numbered and stamped copies of the Park record on black vinyl is now sold out. Sorry to anyone that missed out!

Guest falloutcollapse

Jordan, you are my #1. This rules!

Edit: I am honestly so stoked for this, it really just sank in how awesome this is. Jordan, you really know how to take my money.

Guest genericinsight

YOU LIAR!

No seriously, fantastic news Jordan! I will most definitely be picking this up. I LOVE DAMIERA.

o.k. i'm stooked about this Park record coming out on vinyl. you guys are doing a great job.

however, you guys should give people who ordered directly from you a chance to win a test press as well. i find it confusing to decide where to order my stuff, i like to order it directly from bands and labels but ordering from VC gives me a shot on a test press from a record i actually like. not complaining, just saying!