Android (OS)

Yeah, it's an equalizer. Apparently the best one out there. I'm a bit of an audiophile, so I'm always messing to get the perfect sound. Totally worth the download if you haven't yet.

Also works with thirty party apps such as Spotify and Pandora.

I remember messing with it back in the Gingerbread days but it was a little too complex for me haha. I use Poweramp for EQ on data but to be honest it doesn't bother me much, besides I mostly stream audio via Google Play Music. Streaming audio always sounds janky buy I can live with it.

I found an app called TVP today which allows you to stream torrents. It works fine. Less of a hassle to install/operate compared to things like Kodi.

I remember messing with it back in the Gingerbread days but it was a little too complex for me haha. I use Poweramp for EQ on data but to be honest it doesn't bother me much, besides I mostly stream audio via Google Play Music. Streaming audio always sounds janky buy I can live with it.

I found an app called TVP today which allows you to stream torrents. It works fine. Less of a hassle to install/operate compared to things like Kodi.

I don't usually mess with the EQ all that much, but when I set it to Rock compared to the normal setting, it sounded like a pretty good improvement. There's a lot of options and settings that I haven't messed with yet, haha.

Just looked it up and will probably check it out. I don't usually download torrents for TV shows or movies. I just like to stream stuff. A lot quicker, but finding an HD stream can be difficult at times.

I flashed a Marshmallow ROM on my Nexus 7. Haven't got to spend much time with it but I'm not sold on it as of right now. It's super janky, but this could be because I dirty flashed it over a Lollipop ROM. Gonna do a clean install later and see if that helps. Overall it felt and looked a lot like 5.0.

I don't think Marshmallow is available for my S5 just yet. Although seeing it just came out, I don't think there's any ROMs available either.

I do like that "OK Google" feature. That's pretty sweet.

Also, I received an OTA for this ROM and I installed it. don't know if that's a no-no, but I don't see a difference in anything. probably just minor bug fixes.

Nice! I haven't been looking for new ROMs.

Its funny, but this one only says "LTE" for my signal and the fact that it doesn't say "4G" bothers me so damn much.

It almost makes me want to switch to a different ROM.

You can change that by editing your build.prop but I wouldn't recommend messing with that if you aren't somewhat familiar with editing code. I believe Xposed Framework can change that for you as well.

I never looked up Xposed because I'm lame, but just did and wow, looks so awesome. I want to mess around with it, but getting sleepy and that doesn't sound like a good idea right now, haha.

Also, my email app keeps re-syncing old ass emails every time I open a new email and sometimes even at random. It makes all kinds of noise and I get constant notifications for about five minutes. Not sure what's causing it.

ARE YOU WATCHING ME

I was seriously just Googling this a couple minutes ago and didn't find shit, haha.

I already switched mine to iOS 7. Don't really like the look of 9.1. They're more...yellow.

Also, I got into an argument a while back with some chick that was complaining about texting someone new on her iPhone and that the text appears green and not blue and that it's such a turn off. After a bit of asking why this would even be a turn off, she said she hated Android emojis and that they have Siri. That was enough to make her an iPhone fangirl.

Lul. These people don't know what they're missing.

The eggplant, eh? ;p

Yeah, I don't know. Added new people and this happened.

Main reason for this bump: I don't know what ROM to decide on. I liked BlissPop, but it had its bugs that I couldn't get over.

One was the signal going down whenever I would receive a call and I usually had to put it on Airplane Mode and switch it back to get back to LTE.

Second was the volume. Had to flash something to boost it, but it would randomly go down again and be really low.

These just got on my nerves, but other than that, I loved it. And now I'm just wondering what to do. I'm back to complete stock on 5.0. Rooted, of course.