Poker Collective (Join us for a classy VC Poker Night)

Got you added, Dea. Anyone else that needs to join the group please do so. I'm going to create the tournament tonight and that will be an additional thing you need to sign up for. 

Where are all of our regulars at?! Ryan, try and reach out to anyone we had in previous group chats and see if they are in. Not sure how many of those folks check this thread on the regular. 

Alright so it looks like the only person that still needs to join the group itself is Halo 2. I have everyone else added to the group. 

You still need to go into the group and register for the tournament I have created for tonight starting at 5:30pst/8:30est.

Once registered for that we are good to go!

Ill keep a tally here of people who have registered for the tourney:

Updated 4:16pst:

The Butcha

Ditc5

Chkadea

Plumbus

King Taco

soundofsilver

Somethingvinyl

Downloading Pokerstars right now, should be good to go in approximately 20 minutes. Going out for a smoke in the meantime.

Sounds great. Once you join the group I will accept it and then you just need to register for the tourney.

Edit: Today is my first day off in 9 days so I'v got some shit to do before the game actually starts. But I'll be in and out on my computer all day getting things ready to go.

Sounds great. Once you join the group I will accept it and then you just need to register for the tourney.

Edit: Today is my first day off in 9 days so I'v got some shit to do before the game actually starts. But I'll be in and out on my computer all day getting things ready to go.

Totally off topic, but, you're buddies with Alex Talbot, eh? I was talking to him last week and he told me about you. 

Totally off topic, but, you're buddies with Alex Talbot, eh? I was talking to him last week and he told me about you.

Haha yup. One of my best friends. We used to be in a band together. Just saw him over my Christmas trip back to New Orleans. Are you from there? If so, we will have 3 New Orleans folks playing tonight (somethingvinyl is also).

Haha yup. One of my best friends. We used to be in a band together. Just saw him over my Christmas trip back to New Orleans. Are you from there? If so, we will have 3 New Orleans folks playing tonight (somethingvinyl is also).

I'm not from NOLA, I'd love to visit it though. I just know Alex from seeing PEARS/going on tour with The Lillingtons back in November, selling merch for Lillingtons & The Queers. Alex is good shit. 

looks like everyone that has paid, has registered, I will be doing so when I get home. so that's 5 of us for sure so far, who else is game?!

I know Jeff (somethingvinyl) is in. Halo 2 says he's in but still needs to register for the group and register for the tourney. I think Nick is joining if he picks us over hockey. And then soundofsilver might.

Really hoping for a 9 person game. 

We can break it down as follows:

1st Place - $60

2nd Place - $20

3rd Place - $10