Solidarity Recordings Comes to Life!!!

How's it going all!!?? So I have been posting on this board for about 5 months and I really enjoy the community we all have here. I have a little announcement to make that I have been sitting on for awhile. A few people already know, but now everyone will. For about ten years I have wanted to start a label, and well, my dream has finally come true! Solidarity Recordings has begun pressing records and I have alot of projects on the go, it has all come to life!

here are my plans(releases) of now with a ton more in the works, i hope people are excited about this:

The Honor System "Single File'" 12' rerelease (out july)

Hanalei/Like Claws split 7' (out july/august)

Hanalei "We Are All Natural Disasters" 12' rerelease (fall/winter)

Hanalei "Parts & Accessories" 12' rerelease (2008/2009)

Wardogs 7' - co-release with Asian Man Records(out july)

I also have the ok from Brian Moss(and the rest of the band) to release The Ghost records "This is a Hospital" and "This Pen Is A Weapon" on vinyl, just waiting on the labels approval.

All releases will be on vinyl!! Alot of them will see vinyl for the first time!!

here is my website: www.myspace.com/solidarityrecordings , hope you all will come over and say hi as well.

Brian Moss from Guerilla Public Inflations (also Olehole, Hanalei) has been a huge help in all this and wrote up a release about it and sent it over to the folks of punknews(hasnt been posted yet there). Some of the news was posted here as well: http://altpress.com/news/3951.htm

Mike Park from Asian Man, Justin from Underground Communique, and Virgil, have all been a huge help!

Pre-orders for some of these will be posted on VC in the coming weeks!!

Feel so happy/so lucky...i have been putting alot of time/work into this...so happy to announce this to VC!!!

Randy

shit you are gonna take all my money. i havent heard wardogs, but considering ill be buying everything else you are releasing im gonna have to check them out. thanks especially for the hanalei records, i cant wait for those

thanks man!!...i am really excited about the Hanalei records as well....you should check out WARDOGS here: www.myspace.com/wardogsattack (the 7" will be out in july via Solidarity/Asian Man)