Question for people who own Anthony Green's Avalon LP

I recently went to Anthony Green's concert and noticed a guy that brought his Avalon vinyl album cover to be signed. But it seemed relatively flimsy compared to a regular album sleeve, and I'm wondering if anyone else's Avalon album cover is somewhat flimsy as well? I've seen one that isn't so flimsy, so I'm confused to if one of them is a bootleg or if they are both legitimate 

I recently went to Anthony Green's concert and noticed a guy that brought his Avalon vinyl album cover to be signed. But it seemed relatively flimsy compared to a regular album sleeve, and I'm wondering if anyone else's Avalon album cover is somewhat flimsy as well? I've seen one that isn't so flimsy, so I'm confused to if one of them is a bootleg or if they are both legitimate

Well, to answer your question, I believe there were 2 pressings. I only own one (the later one, I believe), but the sleeve is no more flimsy than any standard, 1 Lp, non-gatefold sleeve. Its still relatively flimsy, but nothing uncommon. I cannot speak for the other pressing.

I have had the first and second pressings and just kept my first. The main first pressing does have a flimsy jacket for sure. The cover is also a lot more vibrant in color in comparison to the second pressings jacket. The second pressing also had a printed inner sleeve with lyrics where as the first one did not. Hope this helps.