PO: Angry Angles - Complete Recordings (Jay Reatard)

hickey

I ordered yesterday off their Twitter link and never got any sort of confirmation from them. After I paypal checked out it sent me back to their site and said my session expired and there is nothing in my orders history. Anybody else have this issue?

Yeah but my Paypal went through so I assumed it was good despite no confirmation from Goner

I ordered yesterday off their Twitter link and never got any sort of confirmation from them. After I paypal checked out it sent me back to their site and said my session expired and there is nothing in my orders history. Anybody else have this issue?

Same here. I'm pretty confident it went through.

I'm surprised not only that this took so long to finally come out, but that this is still available. It's good news though, now I can finally get rid of all my 45s.

I only have a couple of the 7"s, so I'm happy to get this. You Call It Love is a jay-yum.

I'm not too surprised it's still available. Jay's records don't sell like they did when he was still alive and when he first died, which is a shame, because his stuff is still amazing.

I ordered yesterday and got a PayPal confirmation. I think Goner had to do it outside of its normal cart system, which always crashes with big preorders. The first email kept sending me to a 404. I wasn't able to order until I got the updated email a little while later.

If you got a PayPal email you should be fine.

• 2 months later...