Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: Sorry...All SOLD OUT

Anyone who has ordered from me in the past knows that I always hold onto a few copies in case of USPS shenanigans. If anything doesn’t need replacing, there will be a very VERY few copies left over that will go up later. 

just gotta let the dust settle and let people get their records first. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: Sorry...All SOLD OUT

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is the good stuff first, and then I will get into the full story behind the release: Limited to 500 copies 2xLP pressing housed inside of a quad-gatefold jacket that opens up to ove

I've heard y'all like pics...so here's a teaser...  

I did actually put a Bad Rabbits 7" in one of them!  I don't have any left of the American Love or Mimi singles, so it was slim pickin's   Fun fact:  I do have a completely unreleased Bad Ra

Just updating that all non-box set orders have shipped!  The USPS is still fucked, however, so exercise patience. 

For the box sets, I’m just waiting on the shirts. I only ordered the sizes/quantities to fulfill the box set orders, and once they’re printed I will assemble, pack and ship!