PO: Dick Diver - New Start Again / Calendar Days (Trouble In Mind)

DickDiver_2for25_PREorder__19291.1457909

Trouble In Mind are pressing Dick Diver's first two LPs, New Start Again & Calendar Days on limited green and gold vinyl (ships the week of May 2)

Both albums are fantastic and were previously only available through Aussie label Chapter Music, now you can score both for $29 shipped within the U.S.!

http://www.troubleinmindrecs.com/dick-diver-new-start-again-calendar-days-2for25-pre-order/

Unsure of quantities but Trouble In Mind usually press around 250-500 for mailorder editions.

I revisited both yesterday and honestly I find them a little flaccid (no pun intended). I thought the same about Melbourne, Florida at first but discovered a few gems. I suspect that's likely the case with these if I were to listen to them more, but I don't really want to work that hard. They're not bad, but not that interesting. Of the two I do prefer Calendar Days.

• 1 month later...

Same here, stoked to (presumably) have these in hand early! I already have the coloured Aus pressing of New Start Again but I'm real excited to finally own Calendar Days on vinyl, my personal favourite.

If anyone has been holding out, Trouble In Mind are allegedly down to their "last copies" of the green and gold vinyl.