Need help identifying a record.

Hello! Today I went to a thrift store and picked up an interesting record, it's a 7 inch 45 rpm record with a clear amber/dark yellow color and looks to be in pretty good condition. When I went to google it to try and find the artist and just information in general I could not find anything at all. I even searched for the names on the label and possible record labels, still nothing. I have pictures of it, and would like someone to look at it and see if they recognize it. 

The numbers or runout on the dead wax appears to be:

U-19437M-A RS-111-A (A side)

U-19437M-B RS-111-B (B side)
Here's a couple pictures of the record in question: http://imgur.com/a/UX0RL
Anyone know anything about this?

https://www.discogs.com/The-Game13-The-Game/release/8635616

Are you fucking kidding me? It says right on the 7" that it's a single of "(I Thought I Was Happy) Until I Met You" b/w "Twist the Knife" by The Game. See discogs entry above ^^

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

I think he wants to know more about the artist/release than just the basic info listed on the record itself.  I couldn't find anything except the Discogs page.

I believe he may be the one who created the Discogs entry for it since the pictures are the same and it was edited several hours ago.

1370333495509.gif

Edited by curator

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen it before or knew anything about it, I saw the artist and song name but just wanted more general information. And I was the one who created the discogs entry. I'm just going to go with my thought of it being a private/small press that never made it far. Thank you all for checking it out though!