Drake - Room For Improvement / Kanye West - Kon The Louis Vuitton Don

I was at my local shop today (disk union) and I found drake's room for improvement as well as Kon the Louis Vuitton Don.  Has anyone ever heard of these being released on vinyl or has anyone seen them anywhere? I had to buy them as they were the only copies they had.

Edited by Vinyl-N-Kicks

56 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Oh wow thanks, I totally didn't try google, you're a life saver!

Or maybe if you'd go to your own link you'd realize there's no info about a vinyl LP, nor is there a discogs listing. Before you decide to be a fucking smart ass, maybe you should check that stuff first. 

35 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Oh wow thanks, I totally didn't try google, you're a life saver!

Or maybe if you'd go to your own link you'd realize there's no info about a vinyl LP, nor is there a discogs listing. Before you decide to be a fucking smart ass, maybe you should check that stuff first. 

The second and third pages have Japan stores that are selling it. Not everything you ever want to see is going to be the first result on Google. It's a white label bootleg out of Europe. It will probably turn up on Vinyl Digital or other similar Euro distros if you don't want to order from Japan or wait to see if your local gets some.

It will be about one more week before I can listen to either, I'm in between moving to a new place and don't have my gear setup.  I will post sound quality descriptions soon.  I usually purchase bootlegs from vinyl digital however when I emailed them about these two they said they haven't heard of them and will most likely not be carrying either. :( 

4 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Gotta love how Kess was quick to call me a smart ass but didn't say shit when I proved how I was being helpful (of course while being a smartass). Stay classy Kess.

Your "being helpful" was done in a smart ass way to begin with so I'm not going to take back my comment. Anyone that uses "LMGTFY" is a smug dick.

Sorry I didn't venture onto page 2 and parse through a Japanese website to find out something I already know (the album exists)

15 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Your "being helpful" was done in a smart ass way to begin with so I'm not going to take back my comment. Anyone that uses "LMGTFY" is a smug dick.

Sorry I didn't venture onto page 2 and parse through a Japanese website to find out something I already know (the album exists)

You said you couldn't find "info" about the release "anywhere". Not only did I point you in the direction of "info" I even showed you where to buy it. You're just being a dumb idiot if you were looking for official release info on an obviously bootleg release. Keep on being an idiot and you will continue to be treated that way.

17 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

And something you didn't know, which was that you can buy it online easily...

Was Dan a little bit of a dick about it? Sure, but he was just flipping you a little shit. Do you regularly act like an indignant, smug little asshole? Yup. Chill out for a minute and learn to take a joke, especially when someone actually ends up giving you the info you're looking for.

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

And something you didn't know, which was that you can buy it online easily...

Was Dan a little bit of a dick about it? Sure, but he was just flipping you a little shit. Do you regularly act like an indignant, smug little asshole? Yup. Chill out for a minute and learn to take a joke, especially when someone actually ends up giving you the info you're looking for.

Exactly. I legitimately considered not posting anything because I don't care for Kess. But, I chose a method that would both help him and satiate my need to be an ass towards him. Next time I will just ignore him. Lesson learned.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, tacosupremekohl said:

Local store had Room For Improvement and Comeback Season by Drake. I picked up Comeback Season because they were $25 each, but holy shit it's a 2 LP on some really wild swirl vinyl. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHnpcxTDt1I/

Do they have another copy of Comeback Season and if so could you maybe help me out please

33 minutes ago, Erin_go_bragh said:

Do they have another copy of Comeback Season and if so could you maybe help me out please

I can check next time I go. They only had one out but last week they had a Death Grips boot my girlfriend picked up and they already restocked it this week, so chances are theyll have another 

9 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Yo Taco if you see the Kanye one, please grab it for me? 

I found the Kanye record while searching on eBay today, looks like they only have 1 and they want 35 with free shipping.  Just a heads up if taco can't find one.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/291808732821