NOFX "Maximum Rock n Roll" LP clear vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

RevHQ and Interpunk are the only places I know of. Some copies have shown up in eBay stores, too.

Cool, I'll probably try to get one from RevHQ sometime soon. I've got a lot of money wrapped up in those Gaslight Anthem pre-orders that have been on here because I'm a nerd and want to have all of those. Hopefully I'll have enough money to pick one up.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interpunk is weird. i put it in my cart and it wanted $12.50 to ship it. then they have this feature where you can add it to an order already waiting to be sent. i have a order that wont ship for another two weeks (2LP and 3 magnets) so i added it to that. my original shipping was $9.50.... They only added .75cents to my order. making the shipment for the three LPs cheaper then the one Nofx

Guest Admin

i recommend finding it elsewhere, but I will have more coming in. I just don't know how many. I am also looking for other distros who might ahve copies, but this thing flew off the shelves.

Message from INTERPUNK

"We're sorry to inform you that we received word today that the clear vinyl

version of the NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll LP will no longer be available for your

order. We will have more copies on blue vinyl coming in early next week, which

will ship out as soon as they arrive. If you do not care for a blue copy, please

log in at www.interpunk.com/service to remove the LP from your order. We're very

sorry for any disappointment."

Anyone know what the Blue Copy is limited too?

Guest Admin
VIRGIL are you getting the blue variations too? i hope your read this post.

i had not heard about the blue version. I just posted a few more clear.

this repress is gonna get sold out much more quickly compared with the last one (marbled gray). that one is still easily available on ebay.

what makes you think that?

the marbled grey sold out everywhere at first and was hardish to find. then copies reappeared at ebay for cheap and interpunk...

what makes you think clear will be different?

this repress is gonna get sold out much more quickly compared with the last one (marbled gray). that one is still easily available on ebay.

the marbled grey sold out everywhere at first and was hardish to find. then copies reappeared at ebay for cheap and interpunk...

Maybe the whole Interpunk being completely out, and saying they're getting a new blue press next week. Generally a new press implies an old one is gone.

Clear will be different because:

A) There's more people collecting NOFX in the year or so since the grey press was released.

B) More people realize NOFX records are good trade/flip bait.

C) A lot of people, many because of this forum, have started collecting vinyl in between the two pressings.

D) The new pressing is much nicer than the grey. The vinyl seems thicker, it's on a nice opaque-ish clear and the new cover is so much better than the old one.

E) They sold out fast at Interpunk and RevHQ. And Virgil sold out of both batches he got in minutes. The grey ones on Interpunk sold out pretty quickly, but not that fast.

F) Despite what other people said, I'm still pretty confident that the clear press is out of 300, not 500. That's what Doug Moody told me and, despite his age, I trust that he knows how many records he paid to get pressed.