PO: LAWRENCE ARMS! Ghost Stoires & Guided Tour

from asianman:

I am proud to announce the first batch of LAWRENCE ARMS releases on Asian Man to ever get the vinyl treatment. We are taking pre-orders for GHOST STORIES and GUIDED TOUR OF CHICAGO starting now!! These will surely sell out in the first few days, so good luck. You can order no more than 2 of each record. If you order more than 2, we will automatically cancel your order. Ok, so here's the scoop.

LAWRENCE ARMS-GUIDED TOUR OF CHICAGO

Limited to 500 on solid orange vinyl. Hand screened by the punks at I HEART U in Houston. The covers are limited to 500 and will be completely different on the next pressing.

LAWRENCE ARMS-GHOST STORIES

Limited to 500 on black and white marbleized vinyl. Also hand screened with a limited edition cover.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
I'm waiting on Virgil to order them. He has an easier checkout process.

i am working on it right now. I will ahve it up in like 10 minutes

Virgil said he'll get some in this week.

I might order one off him as well in case there's a test press contest, or to get those cover variants.

Cover variants? I understood it as having the same cover, but subsequent presses will have a different one.

Look at the picture, Eric did a few different colors of paper. Probably not worth it to me, but I'm sure one of the Arms crazy new fans will kill their mother to get all the cover colors.