PO: LAWRENCE ARMS! Ghost Stoires & Guided Tour

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The total at VC is $24.98. At Asian Man it would be $24.

But if you are in cali Asian man is more..... BUt if you order 25 bucks before shipping from asian man you get a free shirt :)

shit was I supposed to add the shirt to my cart or anything? I ordered my mike park records too so I was over $25

Apparently people forgot that neither one of these albums are very good, especially compared to their later output. Oh well.

I've always kind of agreed with those sentiments. But I like them enough to give them a couple of spins on vinyl and then if I feel it's worth it I'll trade them for some of my bigger wants and I still get to keep the amr shirt! I win.

Apparently people forgot that neither one of these albums are very good, especially compared to their later output. Oh well.

Apparently Scott forgot that Andy loved the hell out of Ghost Stories when it came out and would buy any number of copies of it on vinyl or any other format and still feel indebted to the band for all this record gave him.

I will agree that people who are all up on their first LP's nuts are a little delusional. But damn I love me some "The Last One" and acoustic "Faintly Falling Ashes."

an evening of extraordinary circumstance is probably my second favorite lawrence arms song, with turnstyles not falling far behind. those two songs alone make these albums worth it.

Fuck yeah, an evening of extraordinary circumstance is one of my favorite songs!

i like all their old stuff too, cant shit on anything they have done. one of my favorite bands