Feedback On Some Of My Music?

Everyone im a new house producer trying my best to push myself!

Would any of your be more then happy to check my new release and leave me some feedback/Oppinions?

be more then happy to also always up for colabs!:P
https://soundcloud.com/dubtherapy-music/kyle-george-jake-be-dimentions-out-now-free-download

Generic, the dubstep sound in the back is awful, the vocals are bland, nothing exciting happened the whole song, nothing powerful happens, and as a DJ who on occasion plays house, I'd never play this song because it's only 3 minutes long and I like to, and every other house DJ likes to, do very long mixes, I blend a song together for about 3 minutes when I play house, which is how long your song is.

If I had to say one thing it would be, focus on the composition. I agree with ^^ it doesn't ever really do anything. It feels like all of the elements of a house song are there, but just because they are supposed to be.

The beat doesn't drive the melody it just sort of is there, and the melody doesn't serve the beat, and it isn't arythmic in an interesting way that subdivides or syncopates or anything, just feels like two different songs set on top of each other. And then the wobbles. They don't make sense, and they take away the identity of the song. Like it's not a dub step song. It could be a crossover, but the wobbles again, don't subdivide the beat or provide any shift in movement so they are just sort of noise. The vocals need something too, like a beat delay or something. I dunno. It sounds like you have an idea but you need to spend some more time developing what you want each element of the song to do.