Gorilla Biscuits - S/T - Conne Island

The reunion show at CBGB with Black Train Jack was the best hardcore/punk show I ever went to

It was hot as balls NYC humid day and they wouldnt play until everyone was let in. It was so packed, those horns went off and CIV comes out and goes "New York Hardcore this is for you" and the place went nuts

Saw them another time at CBGB with Bold after that and at another place I cant remember with Murphys Law and Leeway but man that first show back

No wonder they went so fast...

Released to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Conne Island Club in Leipzig / Germany.
All proceeds go to the Conne Island Project "Back to the Roots into the Future". 
2016 Pressing in Gold Vinyl.
Limited to 350 records worldwide (numbered in inner fold-over cover).
The numbers 001-025 were not for sell, only for band and people involved, has all 3 stamps on dustsleeve and comes with an extra insert and a Live DVD (Gorilla Biscuits live at Conne Island 1991)
The numbers 026-100 were exclusively sold to friends and the Conne Island Crew, comes with an extra insert and 2 different Conne Island stamps on dust sleeve
The numbers 101-200 were exclusively sold by Core Tex Records in Berlin / Germany (a different Conne Island stamp and a numbered Sticker [CoreTex Excliusive 001-100] on dust sleeve)
The numbers 201-350 were exclusively sold at Revelation Records, some come with an extra insert

3 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

The reunion show at CBGB with Black Train Jack was the best hardcore/punk show I ever went to

It was hot as balls NYC humid day and they wouldnt play until everyone was let in. It was so packed, those horns went off and CIV comes out and goes "New York Hardcore this is for you" and the place went nuts

Saw them another time at CBGB with Bold after that and at another place I cant remember with Murphys Law and Leeway but man that first show back

Saw them at the Rev-Fest show in 2013 at House of Blues with Youth of Today!