ALKALINE TRIO "Goddamnit" re-release LP (2 new col

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

“The collaboration between Nike 6.0 and Alkaline Trio was a natural fit. Punk rock’s independent spirit is a common thread with action sports, and the band member’s live the lifestyle we support.” said Tim Reede, Nike 6.0 Product Line Manager. “We were able to create unique materials and details that reflect the band’s history, resulting in a collaboration that truly tells a story.”

“We chose red and black as the main colors to reflect our Chicago roots and pay homage to the Bulls. We are huge fans,” said Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio. “I’m also into sneakers, so seeing the swoosh and our logo on one product is unbelievable. The shoe looks amazing and provides some insight into who we are.”

I ordered those and will be at the free show in Huntington on the 29th.

[image]

“The collaboration between Nike 6.0 and Alkaline Trio was a natural fit. Punk rock’s independent spirit is a common thread with action sports, and the band member’s live the lifestyle we support.” said Tim Reede, Nike 6.0 Product Line Manager. “We were able to create unique materials and details that reflect the band’s history, resulting in a collaboration that truly tells a story.”

“We chose red and black as the main colors to reflect our Chicago roots and pay homage to the Bulls. We are huge fans,” said Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio. “I’m also into sneakers, so seeing the swoosh and our logo on one product is unbelievable. The shoe looks amazing and provides some insight into who we are.”

lol. good for you. youll look so rad with those on.

[image]

you're OFFICIALLY the coolest kid on the block.

This was just posted as a bulletin on MySpace:

NIKE BLOODPACT PRE-ORDER TODAY

There will be an extremely limited opportunity for Blood Pact members to pre-order the Nike shoes later today.

As far as we know this may be your one and only chance to order them in your size!!

The link will be posted on the Blood Pact message board later today.

A Public pre-order will follow.

prime example of when people start talking about quitting collecting because it isn't fun anymore

Why do you think shit like this gets repressed? The vinyl market is exploding and now there are thousands of kids out their with their parents credit cards who must have every colour of every record ever. There are more than a few who post on this board. Its not really anyone's "fault", its just what happens when somehting cool becomes popular.

The games changed.

I know you guys. It's so nice to see the FAT CATS at Asian Man fucking you guys in the ass, by reaching through the computer screen taking your credit cards and ordering new colors for you. These guys are laughing all they way to Mike's mom's kitchen... which is a few feet away from her garage where they run the fucking label.

Mike Park is not trying to screw anyone. The dude does more for the kids in his area than any other label owner I've ever met. The fucker has a record people want, and is repressing it. He shouldn't have to change his business model cause you don't want to have to buy a new color every four months. For him its about staying afloat and using the left over money for his rec center. Jesus.