ALKALINE TRIO "Goddamnit" re-release LP (2 new col

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish people would stop complaining about every repress. It is one of the most selfish things I have ever heard. This is the independent music scene, not some millionaire major label. Let the labels make as much as they want to off any given release. Maybe that will help keep them going for a few more years in this ever changing industry. I hope Asian Man keeps pressing this album over and over on different colors every time. Then maybe that will give them plenty of income to press other albums that won't sell as well.

...and LOL at those shoes.

I ordered those and will be at the free show in Huntington on the 29th.

lol. good for you. youll look so rad with those on.

definitely not wearing them to that. just like you dont wear a bands shirt to the show. im just stoked to see them at what im guessing will be at a small place. Kinda not digging the logo on the back of the shoe tho...might ebay these once i actually get them

does matt skiba come to your job and bitch about how you pay your bills?

seriously guys theres enough sand in vaginas here to make the roads safe for winters to come.

bands that have their own sneakers... afi, misfits, the descendents, bad brains.... etc etc etc... WHHHOOOOOO CAARRREEESSS!!!! its no different than band shirts, or shorts, or underwear or whatever.

as far as colors.. virgil puts out shit on tons of colors. as does deathwish, as do i. as does no idea, as does kiss of death, as does every other label represented on this board. you don't have to buy multiple colors of a release... if you do want to, don't bitch about it.

i hope mike sells a million frigging copies of this record which will allow him to press great shit from smaller bands like lemuria, and AJJ, and OP!!! and BTMI! . Personally i like to see nice people pick up a check once in awhile.

I want to know when the Hot Topic color is gonna be out, so I can buy it and flip that shit.

Dont think this is happening. Why would you specifically wanna slip a Hot Topic color anyways? They are never usually limited to anything under /450 or /600 at the minimum

are you kidding? i dont think you know what youre even saying. remains had a hot topic color out of 700.