Picture of your favorite vinyl in your collection!

impact

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you're from Akron Ohio. I had an uncle or something who was killed in Akron. (I didn't know him, and never met him. Only saw an investigative show on the killing.)

Oh? The kids killed in like th 70's after seeing a movie or something? I remember the paper had an article a while back that there was going to be a show with a psychic or something about it.

Hey, you're from Akron Ohio. I had an uncle or something who was killed in Akron. (I didn't know him, and never met him. Only saw an investigative show on the killing.)

Oh? The kids killed in like th 70's after seeing a movie or something? I remember the paper had an article a while back that there was going to be a show with a psychic or something about it.

It was just a few years ago. If I remember right, he was in his car at a gas station fueling, and a guy on a motorcycle pulled up and shot him in the head point blank.

It was just a few years ago. If I remember right, he was in his car at a gas station fueling, and a guy on a motorcycle pulled up and shot him in the head point blank.

OHHHH, I know what you're talking about. I went to high school with the girl whose mom it was that was involved with both those guys and plotted with the one to kill the other.

Yeah, that sounds like it. Was some real messed up shit.

Yeah it was awkward, like right after Mrs. George got out of Jail my friends and I were invited over their house for a bonfire but I never went because I'd probably have made a weird remark since I thought she was guilty.

Here is most of the story for anyone interested.